Basketball - WYBL Presents Andre Collins Skills Camp
WYBL presents the Andre Collins Skills Camp. A five-day summer basketball camp designed for children ages 6-16. In an organized and fun environment, players will learn essential basketball skills using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games.
Andre Collins is one of the most decorated basketball talents the Eastern Shore has produced. In high school, he was named a Prep All-American, earned the honor of Bayside Player of the Year three times and was a key member of the state championship team. He was on the 2002 University of Maryland national championship team, led the NCAA in 3-point field goals and was fourth in the nation in scoring. He also played internationally for 10 years in Italy, Turkey and Belgium, including an Italian League championship.
Be sure to take advantage of the year-long special offers linked above from our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods. These offers can be used in stores NOW, and the link is specific to our organization. Every Season Starts at DICK’S Sporting Goods!
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-16; Group 1: Ages 6-9, Group 2: Ages 10-12 and Group 3: Ages 13-16
- Date(s): Aug. 1-5, 2022
- Time(s): 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (check-in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
- Location(s): Wicomico Civic Center - Normandy Arena
- Registration Dates: April 1-July 15
- Program Fee: $155/participant Need-based scholarships are available; application deadline is July 8.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Andrew Bugas, 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Good Beer Festival
The Good Beer Festival is set for Oct. 14-15 at Pemberton Park. Enjoy unlimited tastings of craft brews, along with music, games and other fun activities. - Read More
Cove Road Beach Closure
Cove Road Beach in Bivalve will close temporarily for a shoreline restoration project beginning Monday, Aug. 15. - Read More
Kids Klub After School
Located in four elementary schools for the 2022-2023 school year, the Kids Klub After School program is providing affordable after school programming for youth ages 5-12. - Read More