Basketball - WYBL Presents Andre Collins Skills Camp
WYBL Presents Andre Collins Skills Camp is a five-day summer basketball camp designed for children ages 6-12. In an organized and fun environment, players will learn essential basketball skills using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games.
Andre Collins is one of the most decorated basketball talents the Eastern Shore has produced. In high school, he was named a Prep All-American, earned the honor of Bayside Player of the Year three times and was a key member of the state championship team. He was on the 2002 University of Maryland national championship team, led the NCAA in 3-point field goals and was fourth in the nation in scoring. He also played internationally for 10 years in Italy, Turkey and Belgium, including an Italian League championship.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-11
Group 1: Ages 6-9
Group 2: Ages 10-12
- Date(s): Aug. 3-7, 2020
- Time(s): 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (check-in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center - Normandy Arena
- Registration Dates: June 22-July 24
- Program Fee(s): $150/participant
Need-based scholarships are available; application deadline is July 22.
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants should pack a non-perishable lunch each day.
All camp participants can enjoy additional basketball activities through the All-Star Experience:
- One free ticket to the Dre Day Celebrity Basketball Game at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center
- Information on upcoming basketball events
- Daily age-appropriate competitions
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
WYBL Spring League
The spring session of the Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a team-entry-only league for girls and boys 14 & under. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 7, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 8. - Read More