Westside Community Center Summer Camp
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers will enjoy themed crafts and activities, cookouts, and swimming. Our highly-trained staff will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 24-Aug. 16, 2019
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration must be made in person at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office (M-F, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $125 for eight weeks of camp
Child nonmembers: $65/week
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child. Field trip costs vary based on the trip.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More