Westside Community Center Summer Camp
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers will enjoy cookouts and fishing at Cedar Hill Park, swimming at Cove Road Beach and our indoor ropes course. Our highly-trained staff and junior counselors will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 18-Aug. 24, 2018
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Camp is full; registration is closed.
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $125 for 10 weeks of camp
Child nonmembers: $65/week
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child. Field trip costs vary based on the trip.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Pemberton Park Pumpkin Tour
Get into the Halloween spirit with the Pemberton Park Pumpkin Tour on Oct. 26. Register a pumpkin for free. New activities have been added this year. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register by Nov. 9 for the inaugural season. - Read More