Westside Community Center Summer Camp
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers will enjoy themed crafts and activities,
cookouts, and swimming. Our highly-trained staff will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
Week 1: Campers’ Delight & Backyard Fun (no Camp July 3)
Week 2: Hometown Super Heroes
Week 3: Lego Challenge
Week 4: Wet-n-Wild Water Palooza
Week 5: Minute to Win It
Week 6: Summer Olympics
Week 7: Fabulous Summer Carnival
Week 8: Campers Choice
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 29-Aug. 21
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration open April 10 and must be made in person at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office (M-F, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $125 for eight weeks of camp
Child nonmembers: $65/week
For information about scholarships contact Westside Community Center Director, Roberts Woodward at 410-837-2993.
- Contact: Tarrah Cava: 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child. Field trip costs vary based on the trip.
Current Programs & News
Little League Challenger Division
Little League Challenger is an adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges. Players from Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties can register for this program. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County Recreation programs and events remain suspended until further notice. - Read More