Westside Community Center Summer Camp
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers will enjoy themed crafts and activities, cookouts, and swimming. Our highly-trained staff will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 24-Aug. 16, 2019
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration must be made in person at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office (M-F, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $125 for eight weeks of camp
Child nonmembers: $65/week
- Contact: Tarrah Cava: 410-548-4900 x109 or email@example.com
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child. Field trip costs vary based on the trip.
Current Programs & News
West Metro Core Land Conversion
A public meeting to discuss a proposed land conversion from West Metro Core to Connelly Mill is scheduled for Oct. 23 at 6 p.m. at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More
Pirate's Wharf Master Plan Public Comment Period Open
The Pirate's Wharf master plan draft and environmental assessment are open for public comment through Nov. 7, 2019. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
10 Mile Tipoff
The 10 Mile Tipoff returns to UMES on Wednesday, Oct. 30. Proceeds from the event benefit the WYBL. - Read More