Westside Community Center Summer Camp
This program has been canceled. For information about refunds and other options, click here.
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests and games. Campers will enjoy themed crafts and interactive activities. Our highly-trained
staff will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
July 6-10 Week 1: Hometown Super Heroes
July 13-17 Week 2: Lego Challenge
July 20-24 Week 3: Wet-n-Wild Water Palooza
July 27-31 Week 4: Minute to Win It
August 3-7 Week 5: Summer Olympics
August 10-14 Week 6: Fabulous Summer Carnival Celebration
August 17-21 Week 7: Campers Choice
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-12
- Date(s): July 6-Aug. 29
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration opens April 10. Space is limited to 15 campers per week.
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $125 for eight weeks of camp
Child nonmembers: $65/week
For need-based scholarship information, please contact Roberta Woodard, Director Westside Community Center at 410-873-2993 or email@example.com.
- Discount(s): For need-based scholarship information, please contact Roberta Woodard, Director Westside Community Center at 410-873-2993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact: Tarrah Cava: 410-548-4900 x109 or email@example.com
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More