Westside Adventure Camp
The Westside Adventure Camp is packed with contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers are sure to have fun during cookouts and with fishing, crabbing, kayaking at Cedar Hill Park, swimming at Cove Road Beach and exploring our ropes course. Our highly-trained staff and junior counselors will provide campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls Grades K - 8
- Date(s): June 19-Aug. 25, 2017
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Program Fee(s): Free for Westside Community Center members; $65 per week for nonmembers
- Discount(s): Multiple child discounts and scholarships are available to families who qualify. Contact the center for more information.
- Contact: 410-873-2993, email@example.com
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child. Field trip costs vary based on the trip.
Register at the Westside Community Center, 21109 Bivalve Lodge Road in Bivalve, or at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office, 500 Glen Ave. in Salisbury. Box Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More