Westside Community Center Summer Camp
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers will enjoy themed crafts and activities, cookouts, and swimming. Our highly-trained staff will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 24-Aug. 16, 2019
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration must be made in person at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office (M-F, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $125 for eight weeks of camp
Child nonmembers: $65/week
- Contact: Tarrah Cava: 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Westside Community Center memberships are available for $150 for one child, with $120 extra per additional child. Field trip costs vary based on the trip.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
WYBL Spring League
The spring session of the Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a team-entry-only league for girls and boys 14 & under. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 7, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 8. - Read More