Westside Community Center Summer Camp
Westside Community Center Summer Camp offers theme weeks, contests and games. Campers will enjoy themed crafts and interactive activities. Our highly-trained staff will provide your campers with the TLC and supervision they need.
Week 1: Hometown Superheroes - June 27-July1
Week 2: Wet-N-Wild Water Palooza! - July 5-8 (No camp July 4)
Week 3: Smokey Bear Said What? - July 11-15
Week 4: Mad Scientists - July 18-22
Week 5: Minute to Win it! - July 25-29
Week 6: Summer Olympics - Aug. 1-5
Week 7: Summer Carnival Celebration! - Aug. 8-12
Only children from the following zip codes are eligible for camp: 21814, 21865, 21856 and 21840.
Parents requesting tax receipts for our after school programs and/or summer camp programs, please call the Wicomico Civic Center Box Office M-F between 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at 410-548-4911 or email at email@example.com.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys ages 5-13
- Date(s): June 27-Aug. 12
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration opens March 15. Space is limited. Registration must be completed at the Wicomico Civic Center Box Office.
- Program Fee: $50 per week. Week 2 is $40.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Fallon Jackson: 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Adult & Youth Chess Tournaments
Test your skills against other players in the community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!" - Read More
Kids Klub After School
Located in four elementary schools for the 2022-2023 school year, the Kids Klub After School program is providing affordable after school programming for youth ages 5-12. - Read More
Adult Coed Volleyball
Adult Coed Volleyball starts Jan. 8. The coed volleyball league is open to male and female players of all skill levels. The registration deadline is Jan. 4. - Read More