Volleyball - Sand
Wicomico Recreation's Sand Volleyball action heats up each summer at WinterPlace Park. The season will consist of eight regular-season games and playoffs.
- Age Group(s): Men and women ages 14 and older
- Date(s): June 7, 2018, through August 2018
- Time(s): Thursday evenings, 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: Registration open April 2-May 25, 2018
- Program Fee(s): $125 per team
Maximum of six people per team.
- Late Fee: $25 after May 25
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Community Back-to-School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous Wicomico County organizations. The event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 26, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More