Volleyball - Sand
Wicomico Recreation's Sand Volleyball action heats up each summer at WinterPlace Park. The season will consist of eight regular-season 4 vs. 4 games and playoffs.
- Age Group(s): Men and women ages 14 and older
- Date(s): June 6, 2019, through August 2019
- Time(s): Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: Registration open April 15-May 24, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $125 per team
Maximum of six people per team.
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Pursuant to Gov. Larry Hogan’s stay-at-home order, Wicomico County parks will close at dusk Monday, March 30, until further notice. Programs and events remain suspended. - Read More