Volleyball - Coed
Get some exercise, meet new people and have some fun in the adult coed volleyball league! The coed volleyball league is open to male and female players of all skill levels. The volleyball league includes different divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams (Power A, Power B) and is played in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. There will be 10 regular season games plus playoffs.
- Age Group(s): Men and women ages 15+
- Date(s): Season begins Dec. 15, 2019
- Time(s): Sunday afternoons
- Location(s): Richard Hazel Youth Center at Billy Gene Jackson Sr. Park
- Registration Dates: Registration is open Oct. 21-Dec. 6, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team entry only: $325
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105 or email@example.com
Additional Details: You must register with an existing team and have team captain’s approval. To get connected with a team, call the Recreation Department for more information. Warm-up and game balls will be provided by the County.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More