Volleyball - Adult Drop-In
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
Drop in and play volleyball at the Westside Community Center this fall. Volleyball is one of three adult drop-in programs at the WSCC.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): Jan. 27-April 27, 2020
- Time(s): Mondays, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (site closes/doors locked if no one in attendance by 7:15pm)
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): Free for members, $3 per night for nonmembers
- Contact: 410-873-2993, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Little League Challenger Division
Little League Challenger is an adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges. Players from Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties can register for this program. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County Recreation programs and events remain suspended until further notice. - Read More