Volleyball - Adult Drop-In
Drop in and play volleyball at the Westside Community Center this fall. Volleyball is one of three adult drop-in programs at the WSCC.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): Oct. 7-Dec. 16, 2019
- Time(s): Monday nights, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): Free for members, $3 per night for nonmembers
- Contact: 410-873-2993, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More