Volleyball - Adult Drop-In
For updates and more information regarding COVID-19 updates, click here.
Drop in and play volleyball at the Westside Community Center this fall. Volleyball is one of three adult drop-in programs at the WSCC.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): Jan. 27-April 27, 2020
- Time(s): Mondays, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (site closes/doors locked if no one in attendance by 7:15pm)
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): Free for members, $3 per night for nonmembers
- Contact: 410-873-2993, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More