Volleyball - Adult Drop-In
Drop in and play volleyball at the Westside Community Center this winter. Volleyball is one of three adult drop-in programs at the WSCC.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): Dec. 3, 2018-Feb. 25, 2019
- Time(s): Monday nights, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): Free for members, $3 per night for nonmembers
- Contact: 410-873-2993, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
The Governor’s Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-29. - Read More
Indoor Community Yard Sale
Reserve your seller space for the Wicomico Recreation Indoor Community Yard Sale, happening at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Jan. 5. - Read More