Volleyball - Adult Drop-In
For updates and more information regarding COVID-19 updates, click here.
Drop in and play volleyball at the Westside Community Center this fall. Volleyball is one of three adult drop-in programs at the WSCC.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): Jan. 27-April 27, 2020
- Time(s): Mondays, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (site closes/doors locked if no one in attendance by 7:15pm)
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): Free for members, $3 per night for nonmembers
- Contact: 410-873-2993, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More