Tennis - Teen/Adult USTA Tennis Lessons
Learn to play tennis under the instruction of a United States Tennis Association certified coach this summer. This program will help male and female players ages 13 and up develop tennis fundamentals through a fun play-to-learn style.
Be sure to take advantage of the year-long special offers linked above from our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods. These offers can be used in stores NOW, and the link is specific to our organization. Every Season Starts at DICK’S Sporting Goods!
- Age Group(s): Male and female players ages 13 and older
- Date(s): Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 5-28 and Aug. 2-25
- Time(s): 6-7 p.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: Sessions open until full
- Program Fee: $66/session. Maximum of 12 students/class.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: James Simmons, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-548-4900 ext. 114
Current Programs & News
Good Beer Festival
The Good Beer Festival is set for Oct. 14-15 at Pemberton Park. Enjoy unlimited tastings of craft brews, along with music, games and other fun activities. - Read More
Cove Road Beach Closure
Cove Road Beach in Bivalve will close temporarily for a shoreline restoration project beginning Monday, Aug. 15. - Read More
Kids Klub After School
Located in four elementary schools for the 2022-2023 school year, the Kids Klub After School program is providing affordable after school programming for youth ages 5-12. - Read More