Spend the evening at a community park during Summerfest, a FREE event series for kids focused on providing cool, unique themed experiences. Children can play games, socialize with family and friends, listen to good music and grab a snack.
From giant inflatable obstacle courses and water slides to kayaking, fishing, archery, robots and dance parties, there’s something fun for the whole family.
A hot dog, chips, a drink and a Kona Ice snow cone will be provided to the first 200 kids for free. A food vendor will be on-site with more options for adults. So come out, bring the family and enjoy a relaxing, fun evening in the sun.
- June 20: Sport Spectacular at Billy Gene Jackson Sr. Park
- June 27: Discover STEAM at Doverdale Park
- July 11: Splash Bash at Indian Village Playground
- July 18: Back to Nature at Billy Gene Jackson Sr. Park
- July 25: Movin' & Groovin' at Doverdale Park
- Aug. 1: Bouncin' Around at Lake Street Playground
- Aug. 15: Summer Sendoff at Waterside Park
Interested in being an exhibitor?
Complete the request form below. There is no charge, but all exhibitors must provide a fun, interactive game or activity for the kids. The sale of goods and food is strictly prohibited, but exhibitors may distribute promotional material for their organization.
Exhibitors must get approval and register for each event in advance. Exhibitors' requests will be confirmed as soon as possible, but please allow at least one week for a reply. Summerfest staff will reply with confirmation and set-up instructions.Exhibitor Request Form
- Age Group(s): Kids and their families
- Date(s): Seven Thursdays: June 20, June 27, July 11, July 18, July 25, Aug. 1 and Aug. 15
- Time(s): 5-8 p.m.
- Location(s): Community parks; see above
- Registration Dates: Registration not required
- Program Fee(s): FREE!
- Contact: James Simmons, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-548-4900 x114
Current Programs & News
West Metro Core Land Conversion
A public meeting to discuss a proposed land conversion from West Metro Core to Connelly Mill is scheduled for Oct. 23 at 6 p.m. at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More
Pirate's Wharf Master Plan Public Comment Period Open
The Pirate's Wharf master plan draft and environmental assessment are open for public comment through Nov. 7, 2019. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
10 Mile Tipoff
The 10 Mile Tipoff returns to UMES on Wednesday, Oct. 30. Proceeds from the event benefit the WYBL. - Read More