Basketball - WYBL Presents Shore Hoops Summer Camp
For more information regarding COVID-19 updates, click here.
This program has been canceled. For information about refunds please contact program director Derek Jarmon at email@example.com.Wicomico County Recreation & Parks’ Shore Hoops Summer Camp is open to boys and girls of all skill levels. Participants will learn and develop fundamental skills and age-appropriate game strategies in this day camp held at Salisbury University. Maurice Williams, head coach of Salisbury University's Men's Basketball, and his staff will break down drills and game situations, and enhance participants’ basketball IQ.
Lunch will be provided for participants each day.
Need-based scholarships are available; the application deadline is June 19.
- Age Group(s): Group 1: Ages 9-11
Group 2: Ages 12-14
- Date(s): July 6-10, 2020
- Time(s): 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (check-in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
- Location(s): Maggs Gymnasium on the Salisbury University campus
- Registration Dates: May 11-June 24, 2020
- Program Fee(s): $155 per participant (includes daily lunch and camp t-shirt)
- Contact: Youth Sports Program Director Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More