Softball - Men's Over 45 Modified League
The Men's Over 45 Modified League is for men 45 years or older. The season runs from May-July on Wednesday evenings at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other fields in Wicomico County. Teams will play regular season softball games and participate in a playoff tournament.
- Age Group(s): Men 45+
- Date(s): May-July
- Time(s): Wednesday evenings
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex & other Wicomico County fields
- Registration Dates: March 13-May 8, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry: $600/team (16 max roster size)
- Late Fee: N/A
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: If interested in registering a team, call 410-548-4900 x105 for more details.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More