Softball - Men's - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Men's Slow Pitch Softball program is sanctioned through USSSA. Teams primarily play doubleheaders during the regular season, followed by a double-elimination playoff tournament. The fall program takes place August-October, and the spring program takes place March-June.
- Age Group(s): Men Ages 16+
- Date(s): August-October 2019
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields if needed
- Registration Dates: Now through July 22, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry: $950/team
Payment is submitted with team roster; 16-player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form to be eligible to play with that team. (Players are frozen to that roster for the season and cannot be removed.)
League Entry: $435/team and $40/player contract fee
Payment is submitted with a roster; 10 player minimum, 20 player maximum. Each player must submit individual contract fee along with a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team. (Players may be released from roster following league rules.)
- Late Fee: Late fees are charged after July 22, 2019. Late league fees: $25; late player fees: $5; late team fees: $50.
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Season consists of two regular-season games per week plus double elimination playoffs. Participants must provide their own equipment, including USSSA approved bats, gloves, balls, etc. You must register with an existing team and have team captain's approval.
Manager Incentive: Call 410-548-4900 x105 for details.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More