Softball - Men's - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Men's Slow Pitch Softball Program, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams. Teams typically play two games per week during the regular season, followed by a playoff tournament.
- Age Group(s): Men Ages 16+
- Date(s): Aug.-Oct.
- Time(s): Mon.-Thurs. evenings
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields if needed
- Registration Dates: June 21-Aug. 7
- Program Fee: Team Entry: $910 Team Registration Deadline: Aug.7 Payment is submitted with team roster; 10-player minimum; 20-player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must sign the Team Roster Form before the start of the season. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form after the season begins to be eligible to play with that team. OR League / Individual Entry: $450 per team + $43 per player League Registration Deadline: Aug. 7 Payment is submitted with a roster; 10 player minimum, 20 player maximum. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Soft Opening
Pirate's Wharf Park opens to the public Wednesday, Oct. 4. Visitors are invited to explore the playground, pavilion and a portion of the trails. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register before the November assessment dates for the 2023-24 season. - Read More