Softball - Men's - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Men's Slow Pitch Softball Program, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams. Teams typically play two games per week during the regular season, followed by a playoff tournament. The Spring Men's Softball Program takes place from August-October.
- Age Group(s): Men Ages 16+
- Date(s): August-October 2021
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields if needed
- Registration Dates: TBA
- Program Fee: Team Entry: TBA Team Registration Deadline: TBA Payment is submitted with team roster; 10-player minimum; 16-player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must sign the Team Roster Form before the start of the season. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form after the season begins to be eligible to play with that team. OR League / Individual Entry: TBA Per Team + TBA Per Player League Registration Deadline: TBA; Individual Registration Deadline: TBA Payment is submitted with a roster; 10 player minimum, 20 player maximum. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form along with a fee of TBA to be eligible for that team.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105 or email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Eastern Shore Elite Volleyball Academy Instructional Program
The Eastern Shore Elite Volleyball Academy (ESEVA) Instructional Program is devoted to giving athletes the opportunity to maximize their volleyball potential, while at the same time, teaching and enforcing basic fundamental volleyball skills. - Read More
Drop-in for a game of pickleball at Salisbury Middle School this winter. - Read More
Adult & Youth Chess Tournaments
Test your skills against other players in the community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!" - Read More