Softball - Junior Girls Spring League
The Minor League division is at capacity. No more players will be accepted in this division.
The Junior Girls Softball program offers five leagues for girls ages 4-16. This recreational league teaches softball skills, player participation, team participation and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
Need based scholarships are available for individual players. The deadline for application is TBA.
Volunteer coaches, team sponsors and umpires are needed.
Skill assessments will be held on the following days for players who are new or would like to switch teams:
- Saturday, March 26: 11 a.m. (Minor), 12:30 p.m. (Major I)
- Sunday, March 27: 11 a.m. (Minor), 12:30 p.m. (Major I)
Questions? Please contact Andrew Bugas at 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to take advantage of the year-long special offers linked above from our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods. These offers can be used in stores NOW, and the link is specific to our organization. Every Season Starts at DICK’S Sporting Goods!
- Age Group(s): Girls 4-16 - age groups are for the player's age as of 12/31/21 Li'l Miss T-Ball: Ages 4-6 (Born in 2014-2017) Ponytail Coach Pitch: 8 & Under (Born 2013-2014) Pre-Minor League: 10 & Under (Born 2011-2012) DIVISION AT CAPACITY Minor League: 12 & Under (Born 2009-2010) Major I League: 16 & Under (Born 2005-2008)
- Date(s): May 7-Late June
- Time(s): Li'l Miss T-Ball: Mon. and Wed. nights.; Ponytail and Pre-Minor: Tues. & Thurs. at 6 p.m.; Minor: Mon. and Wed. at 6 p.m.; Major I: Mon. and Wed. at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Various Wicomico County fields
- Registration Dates: Jan. 18-April 8
- Program Fee: Li'l Miss: $45/player Ponytail & Pre-Minor: $50/player Minor & Major I - $55/player
- Late Fee: April 9-22, additional $5 per player
- Contact: Andrew Bugas, 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Does your child love the great outdoors? Check out Pemberton Park Nature Camp! Pemberton's 260 acres of forests, meadows and wetlands create an ideal place for campers to discover the natural world through hands-on lessons, hikes, games, crafts, fishing and other fun activities. - Read More
Spend the evening at a community park during Summerfest, a FREE event series for kids and families. - Read More
ESEVA Summer Camp
The Eastern Shore Elite Volleyball Academy Volleyball Camp immerses players in the sport of volleyball, giving them the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement – no matter the player's ability level. - Read More