Softball - Junior Girls Fall Ball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). This recreational league will teach girls softball skills, player participation, being a part of a team and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
Updates for 2018 will be posted closer to the start of the season.
- Age Group(s): 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I), 18 & Under (Major II)
Major I: 2003-2004
Major II: 1999-2002
- Date(s): Late August-October 2017
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday evenings, 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County athletic fields as needed
- Registration Dates: June 5-Aug. 11, 2017
- Program Fee(s): 12U/14U Teams: $500; 18U Teams: $550
- Late Fee: $25 after Aug. 11
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
Support the Wicomico War Veterans' Memorial at the Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K on May 26. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More