Softball - Junior Girls Fall Ball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). This recreational league will teach girls softball skills, player participation, being a part of a team and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
- Age Group(s): 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I), 18 & Under (Major II)
Major I: 2004-2006
Major II: 2000-2004
*Age as of 9/1/19
- Date(s): Early September-October
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday evenings beginning at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and various County fields as needed
- Registration Dates: July 22-Aug. 25, 2019
- Program Fee(s): 12U/14U Teams: $500; 18U Teams: $550
- Late Fee: $25 (Aug. 26-28, 2019)
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More