Softball - Junior Girls Fall Ball
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our program participants. The Wicomico Recreation & Parks Department is continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation through regular updates from the Wicomico County Health Department and the Department of Emergency Services.
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). This recreational league will teach girls softball skills, player participation, being a part of a team and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
- Age Group(s): 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I), 18 & Under (Major II)
Major I: 2005-2007
Major II: 2001-2005
*Age as of 9/1/20
- Date(s): Early September-October
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday evenings beginning at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and various County fields as needed
- Registration Dates: July 13-Aug. 21, 2020
- Program Fee(s): 12U/14U Teams: $500; 18U Teams: $550
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More