Softball - Junior Girls Fall Ball
For updates and more information regarding COVID-19, click here.
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). This recreational league will teach girls softball skills, player participation, being a part of a team and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
- Age Group(s): 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I), 18 & Under (Major II)
Major I: 2005-2007
Major II: 2001-2005
*Age as of 9/1/20
- Date(s): Early September-October
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday evenings beginning at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and various County fields as needed
- Registration Dates: TBA
- Program Fee(s): 12U/14U Teams: $500; 18U Teams: $550
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
Take our short survey about parks, recreation and open space in Wicomico County. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More