Softball - Junior Girls Spring League
For updates and more information regarding COVID-19 updates, click here.
The Junior Girls Softball program offers five leagues for girls ages 4-16. This recreational league teaches softball skills, player participation, team
participation and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
Need based scholarships are available for individual players. The deadline for application is March 6.
Volunteer coaches, team sponsors and umpires are needed.
Skill assessments will be held on the following days for players who are new or would like to switch teams:
- Saturday, March 13: 1 p.m. (Minor), 2:30 p.m. (Major I)
- Sunday, March 14: 1 p.m. (Minor), 2:30 p.m. (Major I)
- Age Group(s): Girls 4-16 - age groups are for the player's age as of 12/31/20
Li'l Miss T-Ball: Ages 4-6 (Born in 2014-2016)
Ponytail Coach Pitch: 8 & Under (Born 2012-2013)
Pre-Minor League: 10 & Under (Born 2010-2011)
Minor League: 12 & Under (Born 2008-2009)
Major I League: 16 & Under (Born 2004-2007)
- Date(s): May 3-Late June
- Time(s): Li'l Miss T-Ball: Mondays and Wednesdays nights.; Ponytail and Pre-Minor: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m.; Minor: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.; Major I: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Various Wicomico County fields
- Registration Dates: Feb. 1-March 14. After March 14, registration is based on availability.
- Program Fee(s): Li'l Miss: $45/player
Ponytail & Pre-Minor: $50/player
Minor & Major I - $55/player
- Discount(s): Early registration: Feb. 1 & 2, $5 off per participant
- Late Fee: March 15-26, additional $5 per player
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: Participants will need their own glove; all other equipment will be provided.
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More