Softball - Junior Girls Spring League
The Junior Girls Softball program offers five leagues for girls ages 4-16. This recreational league teaches softball skills, player participation, team
participation and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
Need based scholarships are available for individual players. The deadline for application is March 6.
Volunteer coaches, team sponsors and umpires are needed.
Skill assessments will be held on the following days for players who are new or would like to switch teams:
- Saturday, March 13: 1 p.m. (Minor), 2:30 p.m. (Major I)
- Sunday, March 14: 1 p.m. (Minor), 2:30 p.m. (Major I)
Be sure to take advantage of the year-long special offers linked above from our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods. These offers can be used in stores now, and the link is specific to our organization. Every Season Starts at DICK’S Sporting Goods.
- Age Group(s): Girls 4-16 - age groups are for the player's age as of 12/31/20
Li'l Miss T-Ball: Ages 4-6 (Born in 2014-2016)
Ponytail Coach Pitch: 8 & Under (Born 2012-2013)
Pre-Minor League: 10 & Under (Born 2010-2011)
Minor League: 12 & Under (Born 2008-2009)
Major I League: 16 & Under (Born 2004-2007)
- Date(s): May 3-Late June
- Time(s): Li'l Miss T-Ball: Mondays and Wednesdays nights.; Ponytail and Pre-Minor: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m.; Minor: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.; Major I: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Various Wicomico County fields
- Registration Dates: Feb. 1-March 14. After March 14, registration is based on availability.
- Program Fee(s): Li'l Miss: $45/player
Ponytail & Pre-Minor: $50/player
Minor & Major I - $55/player
- Discount(s): Early registration: Feb. 1 & 2, $5 off per participant
- Late Fee: March 15-26, additional $5 per player
- Contact: Andrew Bugas at 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants will need their own glove; all other equipment will be provided.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
Take our short survey about parks, recreation and open space in Wicomico County. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More