Softball - Junior Girls Spring League
The Junior Girls Softball program offers six leagues for girls ages 4-18. This recreational league will teach girls softball skills, player participation,
being a part of a team and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on
Need based scholarships are available for individual players. Download scholarship request form below.
Volunteer coaches, team sponsors and umpires are needed.
Click here for information on Li'l Miss T-Ball.
Assessments will be held on the following days:
Minor League Skills Days
Dates and Times: Sunday, March 4, and Sunday, March 11, 2018, both at 1 p.m.
Location: Henry S. Parker Athletic Complec
Major League Skills Day
Dates and Times (updated): Saturday, March 24, and Sunday, March 25, 2018. Major I begins at 1 p.m. and Major II begins at 2 p.m.
- Age Group(s): Girls 7-18 - age groups are for the player's age as of 12/31/17
Ponytail Coach Pitch: 8 & Under (Born 2009 or later)
Pre-Minor League: 10 & Under (Born 2007 or later)
Minor League: 12 & Under (Born 2005 or later)
Major I League: 14 & Under (Born 2003 or later)
Major II League: 18 & Under (Born 1999 or later)
- Date(s): April 21-Late June, 2018
- Time(s): Minor: Mondays and Wednesdays; Ponytail and Pre-Minor: Tuesdays and Thursdays; Major I and Major II: Monday-Thursday
- Registration Dates: Jan. 15-Feb. 26, 2018
- Program Fee(s): Ponytail & Pre-Minor - Individuals: $30; Team Entry: $225
Minor - Individuals: $35; Team Entry: $225
Major I & Major II - Individuals: $35; Team Entry: $250
- Discount(s): Multiple Child - $5 Off Additional Siblings
- Late Fee: $5 per player (starting Feb. 27 for Ponytail, Pre-Minor and Minor leagues; starting March 24 for Major I and Major II leagues)
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Additional Details: Participants will need their own glove; all other equipment will be provided.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
The Governor’s Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-29. - Read More
Indoor Community Yard Sale
Reserve your seller space for the Wicomico Recreation Indoor Community Yard Sale, happening at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Jan. 5. - Read More