Softball - Coed - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Coed Slow Pitch Softball league, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of different divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams. The Coed Spring League takes place from April-June and the Coed Fall League takes place from August-October.
- Age Group(s): Men and Women Ages 16+
- Date(s): August-October 2018
- Time(s): Fridays, 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields
- Registration Dates: June 4-July 26, 2018
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry: $740
Payment is submitted with team roster; 10 player minimum, 16 player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form to be eligible to play with that team.
League/Individual Entry: $325/league fee and $32/player
Payment is submitted with a roster of at least 10 players, maximum of 20 players. Each player must submit payment along with a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team.
- Late Fee: Late fees charged after July 26. Late league fees: $25; late player fees: $5
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including USSSA stamped bats, gloves, balls, etc. You must register with an existing team and have team captain's approval.
Manager Incentive: Call 410-548-4900 x105 for details.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More