Softball - Coed - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Coed Slow Pitch Softball league, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of different divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams. The Coed Spring League takes place from April-June and the Coed Fall League takes place from August-October.
- Age Group(s): Men and Women Ages 16+
- Date(s): August-October 2018
- Time(s): Fridays, 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields
- Registration Dates: June 4-July 26, 2018
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry: $740
Payment is submitted with team roster; 10 player minimum, 16 player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form to be eligible to play with that team.
League/Individual Entry: $325/league fee and $32/player
Payment is submitted with a roster of at least 10 players, maximum of 20 players. Each player must submit payment along with a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team.
- Late Fee: Late fees charged after July 26. Late league fees: $25; late player fees: $5
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including USSSA stamped bats, gloves, balls, etc. You must register with an existing team and have team captain's approval.
Manager Incentive: Call 410-548-4900 x105 for details.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Early bird and sibling discounts are available. - Read More