Softball - Coed - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Coed Slow Pitch Softball league, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of different divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams. The fall league takes place August-October and the spring league takes place April-June.
- Age Group(s): Men and Women Ages 16+
- Date(s): August-October 2019
- Time(s): Wednesday evenings
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields
- Registration Dates: Now through July 29, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry: $740
Payment is submitted with team roster; 10 player minimum, 16 player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form to be eligible to play with that team.
League/Individual Entry: $325/league fee and $32/player
Payment is submitted with a roster of at least 10 players, maximum of 20 players. Each player must submit payment along with a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team.
- Late Fee: Late fees charged after July 29, 2019. Late league fee: $25; late player fee: $5; late team fee: $50
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including USSSA stamped bats, gloves, balls, etc. You must register with an existing team and have team captain's approval.
Manager Incentive: Call 410-548-4900 x105 for details.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More