Softball - Coed - Fall
Wicomico Recreation's Coed Slow Pitch Softball league, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of different divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive
teams. The Coed Fall League takes place from August-October. Games are held on Wednesday evenings.
Be sure to take advantage of the year-long special offers linked above from our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods. These offers can be used in stores NOW, and the link is specific to our organization. Every Season Starts at DICK’S Sporting Goods!
- Age Group(s): Men and Women Ages 16+
- Date(s): Sept.-Oct.
- Time(s): Wednesday nights
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields if needed
- Registration Dates: July 5-Aug. 26
- Program Fee: Two Options: Team Entry: $790 Team Registration Deadline: Aug. 26 Payment is submitted with team roster; 10 player minimum, 20 player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must sign the Team Roster Form before the season begins Each player must submit a player contract/registration form after the star of the season to be eligible to play with that team. League / Individual Entry: $355 Per Team + $35 Per Player League and Individual Registration Deadline: Aug. 26 Payment is submitted with a roster of at least 10 players, maximum of 20 players. Each player must submit payment along with a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Brian Workman: 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Does your child love the great outdoors? Check out Pemberton Park Nature Camp! Pemberton's 260 acres of forests, meadows and wetlands create an ideal place for campers to discover the natural world through hands-on lessons, hikes, games, crafts, fishing and other fun activities. - Read More
Spend the evening at a community park during Summerfest, a FREE event series for kids and families. - Read More
ESEVA Summer Camp
The Eastern Shore Elite Volleyball Academy Volleyball Camp immerses players in the sport of volleyball, giving them the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement – no matter the player's ability level. - Read More