Softball - Coed - Spring
Wicomico Recreation's Coed Slow Pitch Softball league, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of different divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive
teams. The Coed Spring League takes place from April-June. The Coed Spring League is now held on Wednesday evenings.
Team registration deadline: March 24, 2023 (late registration begins March 27). Payment is submitted with team roster; 10 player minimum, 16 player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must sign the Team Roster Form before the season begins. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form after the star of the season to be eligible to play with that team.
League and Individual registration deadline: March 24, 2022 (late registration begins March 27). Payment is submitted with a roster of at least 10 players, maximum of 20 players. Each player must submit payment along with a player contract/registration form to be eligible for that team.
- Age Group(s): Men & Women 16+
- Date(s): April-June 2023
- Time(s): Wednesday evenings
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex (and other county facilities as needed)
- Registration Dates: Jan. 23-March 24, 2023 (late fees begin March 27)
- Program Fee: Team Entry: $790. | League / Individual Entry: $355 per team + $35 per player
- Late Fee: Team Entry: $50 (starts March 27); League Entry: $25 per team, $5 per player (starts March 27)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Soft Opening
Pirate's Wharf Park opens to the public Wednesday, Oct. 4. Visitors are invited to explore the playground, pavilion and a portion of the trails. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register before the November assessment dates for the 2023-24 season. - Read More