Soccer - Spring FUNdamental Soccer
FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' six-week youth training program designed for children ages 7-10. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by two 15-minute pool-play small-sided games. An individualized scoring system will be used to track players' development.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 7-10
- Date(s): April 1-May 13, 2017 (off April 15)
- Time(s): Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Cedarhurst Park
- Registration Dates: Open now through March 24
- Program Fee(s): $25/player; includes soccer ball.
- Late Fee: $5 after March 17
- Contact: Allen Swiger: 410-548-4900 x108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More