Soccer - Spring FUNdamental Soccer
FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' six-week youth training program designed for children ages 6-10. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by two 15-minute pool-play small-sided games. An individualized scoring system will be used to track players' development.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-10
- Date(s): April 27-June 1, 2019
- Time(s): Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico High School Mt. Hermon Field (located off Mt. Hermon Road across from Goin' Nuts)
- Registration Dates: Registration Open March 1-April 5, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $25/player; includes soccer ball
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Additional Details: Shin guards are recommended.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More