Soccer - Spring FUNdamental Soccer
FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' six-week youth training program designed for children ages 6-10. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by two 15-minute pool-play small-sided games. An individualized scoring system will be used to track players' development.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-10
- Date(s): April 27-June 1, 2019
- Time(s): Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Cedarhurst Park
- Registration Dates: Registration Open March 1-April 5, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $25/player; includes soccer ball
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More