Soccer - Spring FUNdamental Soccer
For updates and more information regarding COVID-19 updates, click here.
This program has been canceled. For information about refunds please contact program director Derek Jarmon at email@example.com.
FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' six-week youth training program designed for children ages 6-10. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-10
- Date(s): April 25-May 30, 2020
- Time(s): Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico High School Mt. Hermon Field (located off Mt. Hermon Road across from Goin' Nuts)
- Registration Dates: Registration Open March 2-April 6, 2020
- Program Fee(s): $25/player; includes soccer ball
- Contact: Jamie Nichols: 410-548-4900 x108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Shin guards are recommended.
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More