Soccer - Spring FUNdamental Soccer
FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' six-week youth training program designed for children ages 6-10. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by two 15-minute pool-play small-sided games. An individualized scoring system will be used to track players' development.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-10
- Date(s): April 7-May 12, 2018 *Note: FUNdamental Soccer will start April 14 instead of April 7 because of impending weather conditions.
- Time(s): Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Cedarhurst Park
- Registration Dates: Open now through March 16
- Program Fee(s): $25/player; includes soccer ball.
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Pemberton Park Pumpkin Tour
Get into the Halloween spirit with the Pemberton Park Pumpkin Tour on Oct. 26. Register a pumpkin for free. New activities have been added this year. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register by Nov. 9 for the inaugural season. - Read More