Soccer - Spring FUNdamental Soccer
FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' six-week youth training program designed for children ages 6-10. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by two 15-minute pool-play small-sided games. An individualized scoring system will be used to track players' development.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 6-10
- Date(s): April 25-May 30, 2020
- Time(s): Saturdays, 9-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico High School Mt. Hermon Field (located off Mt. Hermon Road across from Goin' Nuts)
- Registration Dates: Registration Open March 2-April 6, 2020
- Program Fee(s): $25/player; includes soccer ball
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Shin guards are recommended.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
WYBL Spring League
The spring session of the Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a team-entry-only league for girls and boys 14 & under. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 7, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 8. - Read More