Summer Camp - British Soccer
Challenger Sports' British Soccer Camp is the most popular soccer camp in the country based upon one of the most innovative approaches to coaching youth soccer in the U.S. and Canada. Our experienced staff study the game at all levels and have identified the key techniques and skills that players need to work on and master to reach their true potential. With programs for each age, the curriculum includes a variety of foot skills, technical drills, tactical practices, freestyle soccer, small-sided games and coached scrimmages. Players also learn about our core values of respect, responsibility, integrity, sportsmanship and leadership.
For more information, visit http://www.challengersports.com.
- Age Group(s): Mini Soccer Camp: Girls & Boys Ages 4-5
Half-Day Camp: Girls & Boys Ages 6-16
Full-Day Camp: Girls & Boys Ages 8-16
- Date(s): Aug. 7-11, 2017
- Time(s): Mini Soccer Camp: 8-8:50 a.m.; Half-Day Camp: 9 a.m. - Noon; Full-Day Camp: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Program Fee(s): Mini-Soccer Camp: $101
Half-Day Camp: $156
Full-Day Camp: $220
- Late Fee: There will be a $10 late fee for campers registering within 10 days of the camp start date.
- Contact: 1-800-878-2167, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More