Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
The 2018 Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K Run/Walk will be Saturday, May 26, 2018. The following information is from the 2017 event; information about the 2018 event will be added closer to the race.
Honor our nation’s fallen heroes this Memorial Day weekend by participating in the Run To Remember Memorial Day 5K Run/Walk at WinterPlace Park.
WinterPlace Park is located not far off Route 50 at 6737 Blue Ribbon Road in Salisbury. The course will be on wooded trails.
Refreshments will be available following the race with awards presented to the top male and female finishers in five age categories. Walkers are welcome to take part in all or a portion of the race.
- Age Group(s): All ages welcome!
- Date(s): Saturday, May 26, 2018
- Time(s): Check-In and Registration, 8 a.m.; Race Start: 9 a.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: Open now through race day
- Program Fee(s): In Advance: $25 per person; Military: $20 per person (with ID, register in person only); Race Day: $30 per person.
- Contact: Allen Swiger, 410-548-4900 x108, email@example.com
Additional Details: Pets are welcome to run or walk with you, but must be kept on a leash at all times.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More