Pickleball - Shore Showdown
Show off your skills on the court at the Shore Showdown, a pickleball tournament for players of all ages and abilities. Compete for custom 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals in each division.
- Oct. 27: Men’s & Women's Doubles- 5 P.M.
- Oct. 28: Mixed Doubles- 5 P.M.
- Oct. 29: Singles- 9 A.M.
- Oct 29: Skinny Singles- 1 P.M.
- 2.5-3.0 (recreational)
- 3.5 (intermediate)
- 4.0-5.0 (advanced)
- Max of eight teams per division.
- Divisions are determined by the age of your youngest player and the highest skill level of your team.
- Divisions with three teams or less will be combined with another division of the same skill level.
- Age Group(s): 18-49, 50+
- Date(s): Oct. 27-29
- Location(s): The Courts at Harmon Field
- Registration Dates: Sept. 11-Oct. 23
- Program Fee: $40 (includes all events)
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Program Director, Brian Workman at 410-548-4900 x105 or email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Soft Opening
Pirate's Wharf Park opens to the public Wednesday, Oct. 4. Visitors are invited to explore the playground, pavilion and a portion of the trails. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register before the November assessment dates for the 2023-24 season. - Read More