The Clubhouse is a free program located in select neighborhood playgrounds during the summer. This program provides recreational games, sports and activities for local youth over an eight-week period. Each site provides lunch for all youth participants.
- Age Group(s): Children in Grades 1-6
- Date(s): June 19-Aug. 10, 2017
- Time(s): Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; No camp on Fridays
- Location(s): Doverdale and Indian Village Playgrounds
- Program Fee(s): Free!
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More