The Clubhouse is a free program located in select neighborhood playgrounds during the summer. This program provides recreational games, sports and activities for local youth over an eight-week period. Each site provides lunch for all youth participants.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 25-Aug. 10, 2018
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Doverdale and Indian Village Playgrounds
- Program Fee(s): Free. This program is now full.
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
The Governor’s Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-29. - Read More
Indoor Community Yard Sale
Reserve your seller space for the Wicomico Recreation Indoor Community Yard Sale, happening at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Jan. 5. - Read More