The Clubhouse is a free program located in select neighborhood playgrounds during the summer. This program provides recreational games, sports and activities for local youth over an eight-week period. Each site provides lunch for all youth participants.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 25-Aug. 10, 2018
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Doverdale and Indian Village Playgrounds
- Program Fee(s): Free. This program is now full.
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More