The Clubhouse is a free program located in select neighborhood playgrounds during the summer. This program provides recreational games, sports and activities for local youth over an eight-week period. Each site provides lunch for all youth participants.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 18-Aug. 10, 2018
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Doverdale and Indian Village Playgrounds
- Program Fee(s): Free, but registration is required.
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
Support the Wicomico War Veterans' Memorial at the Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K on May 26. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More