The Clubhouse is a free program located in select neighborhood playgrounds during the summer. This program provides recreational games, sports and activities for local youth over an eight-week period. Each site provides lunch for all youth participants.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 25-Aug. 10, 2018
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Doverdale and Indian Village Playgrounds
- Program Fee(s): Free. This program is now full.
- Contact: Brandi Belfield: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Chase the Chicken 3K Fun Run/Walk
This fun run/walk will be a blast. See if you can win a free chicken dinner at this new Wicomico County Fair event on Aug. 18. - Read More
Wicomico County Fair
There's something for everyone at the Wicomico County Fair, which is happening Aug. 17-19 at WinterPlace Park. - Read More