Kids Klub Summer Escape
Each week at Kids Klub Summer Escape, children will participate in theme-inspired activities and will have the opportunity to interact with their peers. The camp offers a variety of games, sports-related activities, arts and crafts.
Camp participants must be Maryland residents. No out of state residents will be permitted (MDHD Order).
Week 1: June 21-25 - Campers’ Delight & Backyard Fun
Week 2: June 28-July 2 - Hometown Super Heroes
Week 3: July 6-9 (no camp July 5) - Shark Tank Jr.
Week 4: July 12-16 - Wet-n-Wild Water Palooza
Week 5: July 19-23 - Minute to Win It
Week 6: July 26-30 - Summer Olympics
Week 7: Aug. 2-6 - Mad Scientists
Week 8: Aug. 9-13 - Fabulous Summer Carnival Celebration
Week 9: Aug. 16-20 - Sharks & Creatures of the Deep
- Allergies Medical Packet
- Asthma Medical Packet
- Diabetes Medical Packet
- Prescription Medication Authorization Packet
- Seizures Medical Form
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-12
- Date(s): June 21-Aug. 20 (No camp July 5)
- Time(s): Regular Camp Hours: 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; Before Care Hours: 7:30-8:30 a.m.; After Care Hours: 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): North Salisbury Elementary
- Registration Dates: Opening April 5, 2021. Registration open until full. Space is limited.
- Program Fee(s): Regular Camp Hours: $135/week
Before Care: $10 additional/week
After Care: $20 additional/week
- Discount(s): Multi-child discount: Pay full price for one child and receive $10 off each additional sibling, when registered during the same week(s)
- Late Fee: $15 late fee for late registrations/payments (See Registration & Payment Due Dates below.)
- Contact: Tarrah Cava at 410-548-4900 x109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Scholarships are based off of the regular rate of $135 per child, per week and cannot be combined with the multi-child discount.
Campers need to be registered by noon the Friday before each week of camp to be able to start the following Monday. Children registered after that will start that Tuesday.
Participants will be required to wear masks while in attendance. Campers should wear closed-toed tennis shoes and bring a water bottle and nonperishable lunch and snacks. Children can also purchase supplemental snacks at camp that range in price from 50 cents to $1.
On water days, campers will need to bring a swimsuit, towel, flip-flops or water shoes and a plastic bag for wet items. Label personal items with permanent marker.
Kids Klub Summer Escape is a technology-free zone for campers. Campers are encouraged to leave electronics, games and toys at home. Campers who do bring these items will not be allowed to use them at camp. Kids Klub Summer Escape staff and Wicomico County Recreation, Parks and Tourism are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen belongings.
At time of registration, parents will have the option to sign up for reoccurring credit/debit payments this summer.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
Take our short survey about parks, recreation and open space in Wicomico County. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
WYBL Presents Shore Hoops Summer Camp
Maurice Williams, head coach of Salisbury University's Men's Basketball, and his staff will break down drills and game situations during this week long camp July 6-9. - Read More