Kids Klub After School
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
Kids Klub After School is redefining the after school experience. Located in seven elementary schools, Kids Klub serves over 200 youth after school until
5:30 p.m. From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities
for youth. Youth must be ages 5-12.
If your child is enrolled in Kids Klub After School and you would like to give us feedback, please click the link below. We are always striving to make
our program the very best!
Click here to take our survey.
Purchase of care is accepted. Need-based scholarships are available. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is Aug. 14. Awarded applicants will be notified and must sign an acceptance letter and register in-person at the box office. To inquire about need-based scholarships, contact Tarrah Cava at email@example.com.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-5 who are between the ages of 5-12.
- Date(s): Start date for 2019-2020 school year is Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019
- Time(s): Dismissal-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Delmar Elementary, Fruitland Intermediate (also serving Fruitland Primary), North Salisbury Elementary, Pemberton Elementary, Pinehurst Elementary, Westside Intermediate (also serving Westside Primary) & Willards Elementary (also serving Pittsville Elementary)
- Registration Dates: Registration for students starting Tuesday, Sept. 3, must be turned in by Wednesday, Aug. 28, at noon to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office.
- Program Fee(s): Monthly Fee:
Delmar Elementary: $135
Fruitland Intermediate (Fruitland Primary and Intermediate): $125
North Salisbury Elementary: $130 (traditional) or $140 (magnet)
Pemberton Elementary: $130
Pinehurst Elementary: $130
Westside Intermediate (Westside Primary and Intermediate): $125
Willards Elementary (Willards Elementary and Pittsville Elementary): $135
- Discount(s): Purchase of Care accepted. Contact the program director for more information.
- Contact: For registration and payment questions, call the box office at 410-548-4911.
Additional Details: For the first month, registration and payment must be turned in at the box office in person. These must be turned in by noon on Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019, to ensure a start date of Sept. 3. Those received after noon on Aug. 28 will have a start date of Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019, or later.
Kids Klub After School payments will only be accepted at the box office or online.
Participants must provide their own snack.
ATTENTION, PARENTS: ALL PARTICIPANTS in our Kids Klub After School program MUST FILL OUT NEW REGISTRATION FORMS at the beginning of each school year. This includes the Health Inventory form, which must be current (this form is completed by your child’s pediatrician). Registration without the completed Health Inventory form will not be accepted. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause; however, this will ensure the After School program is compliant with COMAR regulations.
Space is limited in the program. Prompt payment ensures your child’s spot will be held.
Purchase of Care information can be found at http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/child-care-providers/child-care-subsidy-program. Need-based scholarships are available. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is Aug. 14. Awarded applicants will be notified and must sign an acceptance letter and register in-person at the box office.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
5K for Front Lines Virtual Run/Walk
Participate in a free 5K run or walk from your home on April 8 and support local restaurants and front line employees in Wicomico County. - Read More
Pursuant to Gov. Larry Hogan’s stay-at-home order, Wicomico County parks will close at dusk Monday, March 30, until further notice. Programs and events remain suspended. - Read More