Kids Klub After School
Kids Klub After School is redefining the after school experience. Located in seven elementary schools, Kids Klub serves over 200 youth after school until
5:30 p.m. From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities
for youth. Youth must be ages 5-12.
If your child is enrolled in Kids Klub After School and you would like to give us feedback, please click the link below. We are always striving to make
our program the very best!
Click here to take our survey.
To inquire about need-based scholarships, contact Tarrah Cava at email@example.com. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is Aug. 14.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-5 who are between the ages of 5-12.
- Date(s): Start date for 2019-2020 school year is Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019
- Time(s): Dismissal-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Delmar Elementary, Fruitland Intermediate (also serving Fruitland Primary), North Salisbury Elementary, Pemberton Elementary, Pinehurst Elementary, Westside Intermediate (also serving Westside Primary) & Willards Elementary (also serving Pittsville Elementary)
- Registration Dates: Registration for students starting Tuesday, Sept. 3, must be turned in by Wednesday, Aug. 28, at noon to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office.
- Program Fee(s): Monthly Fee:
Delmar Elementary: $135
Fruitland Intermediate (Fruitland Primary and Intermediate): $125
North Salisbury Elementary: $130 (traditional) or $140 (magnet)
Pemberton Elementary: $130
Pinehurst Elementary: $130
Westside Intermediate (Westside Primary and Intermediate): $125
Willards Elementary (Willards Elementary and Pittsville Elementary): $135
- Discount(s): Purchase of Care accepted. Contact the program director for more information.
- Contact: For registration and payment questions, call the box office at 410-548-4911.
Additional Details: For the first month, registration and payment must be turned in at the box office in person. These must be turned in by noon on Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019, to ensure a start date of Sept. 3. Those received after noon on Aug. 28 will have a start date of Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019, or later.
Kids Klub After School payments will only be accepted at the box office or online.
Participants must provide their own snack.
ATTENTION, PARENTS: ALL PARTICIPANTS in our Kids Klub After School program MUST FILL OUT NEW REGISTRATION FORMS at the beginning of each school year. This includes the Health Inventory form, which must be current (this form is completed by your child’s pediatrician). Registration without the completed Health Inventory form will not be accepted. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause; however, this will ensure the After School program is compliant with COMAR regulations.
Space is limited in the program. Prompt payment ensures your child’s spot will be held.
Purchase of Care information can be found at http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/child-care-providers/child-care-subsidy-program.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Good Beer Festival
The Good Beer Festival returns to Pemberton Historical Park on Oct. 11-12. There will be 100 different craft brews, live music, games and more. - Read More