Kids Klub After School
Kids Klub After School Program is redefining the after school experience. Now located in seven elementary schools, Kids Klub serves over 200 youth after
school until 5:30 p.m. From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded
opportunities for youth. At an affordable cost of $125-$140 per month plus scholarship, Purchase of Care and additional discount options,
Kids Klub is the best after school option in Wicomico County.
If your child is enrolled in Kids Klub After School and you would like to give us feedback, please click the link below. We are always striving to make
our program the very best!
Click here to take our survey.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls, Grades K - 5
- Date(s): Start date for 2017-2018 school year is Sept. 5, 2017
- Time(s): Dismissal - 5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Delmar Elementary, Fruitland Intermediate (Primary), North Salisbury Elementary, Pemberton Elementary, Pinehurst Elementary, Westside Intermediate (Primary) & Willards Elementary (Pittsville Elementary)
- Registration Dates: Registration opens July 17, 2017. Registration for students starting Sept. 5 must be turned in by noon Friday, Sept. 1. Details below.
- Program Fee(s): $125-$140 Per Participant Per Month
- Discount(s): Scholarships, Purchase of Care and other discounts available. Contact the program director for more information.
- Contact: Brandi Belfield at email@example.com or 410-548-4900 ext. 109
Additional Details: For the first month, registration must be turned in at the Box Office in person. Completed registration packets and payments must be turned into the Box Office by noon on Friday, Sept. 1, to ensure a start date of Sept. 5 (first day of school).
Participants must provide their own snack.
PARENTS: To stay in compliance with COMAR regulations with the Department of Child Care for licensing purposes, ALL PARTICIPANTS in our Kids Klub After School program MUST FILL OUT NEW REGISTRATION forms. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause; however, this will ensure the After School staff that every child has the most up to date information, phone numbers, and any medical information that is important for us to know.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
Support the Wicomico War Veterans' Memorial at the Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K on May 26. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More