Kids Klub After School
Kids Klub After School is redefining the after school experience. Now located in seven elementary schools, Kids Klub serves over 200 youth after school
until 5:30 p.m. From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded
opportunities for youth.
If your child is enrolled in Kids Klub After School and you would like to give us feedback, please click the link below. We are always striving to make
our program the very best!
Click here to take our survey.
To inquire about need-based scholarships, contact Brandi Belfield at email@example.com.
Kids Klub School's Out has been canceled for Nov. 5, 2018.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-5 who are between the ages of 5-13.
- Date(s): Start date for 2018-2019 school year is Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018
- Time(s): Dismissal-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Delmar Elementary, Fruitland Intermediate (also serving Fruitland Primary), North Salisbury Elementary, Pemberton Elementary, Pinehurst Elementary, Westside Intermediate (also serving Westside Primary) & Willards Elementary (also serving Pittsville Elementary)
- Registration Dates: Open now. Registration for students starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, must be turned in by Thursday, Aug. 30, at noon to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center box office.
- Program Fee(s): Monthly Fee:
Delmar Elementary: $135
Fruitland Intermediate (Fruitland Primary and Intermediate): $125
North Salisbury Elementary: $130 (traditional) or $140 (magnet)
Pemberton Elementary: $130
Pinehurst Elementary: $130
Westside Intermediate (Westside Primary and Intermediate): $125
Willards Elementary (Willards Elementary and Pittsville Elementary): $135
- Discount(s): Purchase of Care accepted. Contact the program director for more information.
- Contact: Brandi Belfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-548-4900 ext. 109
Additional Details: For the first month, registration and payment must be turned in at the box office in person. Completed registration packets and payments must be turned into the box office by noon on Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018, to ensure a start date of Sept. 4 (first day of school). Those received after noon on Aug. 30 will have a start date of Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2018.
Kids Klub After School payments will only be accepted at the box office or online.
Participants must provide their own snack.
ATTENTION, PARENTS: ALL PARTICIPANTS in our Kids Klub After School program MUST FILL OUT NEW REGISTRATION FORMS at the beginning of each school year. This includes the Health Inventory form, which must be current (this form is completed by your child’s pediatrician). Registration without the completed Health Inventory form will not be accepted. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause; however, this will ensure the After School program is compliant with COMAR regulations.
Space is limited in the program. Prompt payment ensures your child’s spot will be held.
Purchase of Care information can be found at http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/child-care-providers/child-care-subsidy-program.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Turkey Trek 5K
Gear up for your Thanksgiving feast with Wicomico Recreation's 10th Annual Turkey Trek 5K at Pemberton Historical Park on Thanksgiving Day. Registration is open now. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register by Nov. 9 for the inaugural season. - Read More