Take a break from the work week and feel like a kid again! Adult Kickball is a great opportunity to have fun and get some exercise in a relaxed social sports setting. Gather your friends, family members and co-workers and join as a team.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18+
- Date(s): Play begins May 19
- Time(s): Games on Wednesdays, starting at: 6:15 p.m. or 7:15 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
- Registration Dates: March 1-May 4
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only: $300 (Recommended size is 12-15 players.)
- Late Fee: After May 4: $25 per team
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: The program is open to all skill levels. There will be three divisions of play.
Anyone without a team who is interested in playing kickball
Please email Brian Workman (email@example.com) with your name and phone number. Team captains will contact you directly if needed.
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More