Take a break from the work week and feel like a kid again! Adult Kickball is a great opportunity to have fun and get some exercise in a relaxed social sports setting. Gather your friends, family members and co-workers and join as a team.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18+
- Date(s): Games begin June 5, 2019
- Time(s): Games are on Wednesdays in June and Mondays in July at 6:15 or 7 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
- Registration Dates: Open March 11-May 13, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only: $300 (Recommended size is 12-15 players.)
- Late Fee: $25 late fee (May 14-20)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: The program is open to all skill levels. There will be three divisions of play.
Anyone without a team who is interested in playing kickball may be added to the substitution list. Please email Brian Workman (email@example.com) with your name and phone number. Team captains will contact you directly if needed.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More