Take a break from the work week and feel like a kid again! Adult Kickball is a great opportunity to have fun and get some exercise in a relaxed social sports setting. Gather your friends, family members and co-workers and join as a team.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18+
- Date(s): Games begin Aug. 12
- Time(s): Games on Wednesdays, starting at: 6:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
- Registration Dates: July 2-Aug. 3
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only: $300 (Recommended size is 12-15 players.)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: The program is open to all skill levels. There will be three divisions of play.
Anyone without a team who is interested in playing kickball
Please email Brian Workman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and phone number. Team captains will contact you directly if needed.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More