Take a break from the work week and feel like a kid again! Adult Kickball is a great opportunity to have fun and get some exercise in a relaxed social sports setting. Gather your friends, family members and co-workers and join as a team.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18+
- Date(s): Games begin June 5, 2019
- Time(s): Games are on Wednesdays in June and Mondays in July at 6:15 or 7 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
- Registration Dates: Open March 11-May 13, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only: $300 (Recommended size is 12-15 players.)
- Late Fee: $25 late fee (May 14-20)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: The program is open to all skill levels. There will be three divisions of play.
Anyone without a team who is interested in playing kickball may be added to the substitution list. Please email Brian Workman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and phone number. Team captains will contact you directly if needed.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More