Take a break from the work week and feel like a kid again! Adult Kickball is a great opportunity to have fun and get some exercise in a relaxed social sports setting. Gather your friends, family members and co-workers and join as a team.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18+
- Date(s): Games begin June 5, 2019
- Time(s): Games are on Wednesdays in June and Mondays in July at 6:15 or 7 p.m.
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
- Registration Dates: Open March 11-May 13, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only: $300 (Recommended size is 12-15 players.)
- Late Fee: $25 late fee (May 14-20)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: The program is open to all skill levels. There will be three divisions of play.
Anyone without a team who is interested in playing kickball may be added to the substitution list. Please email Brian Workman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and phone number. Team captains will contact you directly if needed.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Early bird and sibling discounts are available. - Read More