Take a break from the work week and feel like a kid again! Adult Kickball is a great opportunity to have fun and get some exercise in a relaxed social sports setting. Gather your friends, family members and co-workers and join as a team.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18+
- Date(s): Games begin May 30, 2018
- Time(s): Games are on Wednesdays in June and Mondays in July
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other county fields as needed
- Registration Dates: Open March 12- May 14
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only: $300 (Recommended size is 12-15 players.)
- Late Fee: $25 late fee after May 14
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: In it to win it? Join Division A! Just looking for a good time? Join Division B! Both leagues will play a minimum of 10 games.
Strategy, recap sessions and pre-/post-game meetings are encouraged at local bars & restaurants.
Anyone without a team who is interested in playing kickball may be added to the substitution list. Please email Brian Workman (email@example.com) with your name and phone number. Team captains will contact you directly if needed.
Click on "Kickball Tournament Flyer" to learn more about a kickball tournament open to the public on Saturday, April 14.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Pemberton Park Pumpkin Tour
Get into the Halloween spirit with the Pemberton Park Pumpkin Tour on Oct. 26. Register a pumpkin for free. New activities have been added this year. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register by Nov. 9 for the inaugural season. - Read More