Hip Hop Beats Camp
Hip Hop Beats Camp is a four day experience where participants will explore making music with traditional drum kits and bucket drums accompanied by hip hop hits from past and present. This camp is presented by The Rhythm and Roots Project. There will be two sessions held this summer. On the last day of each session participants will put on a performance for parents and community members.
Instruction is led by Dustin Thomas and The Rhythm and Roots Project team.
- Age Group(s): 7-18 years old
- Date(s): Session I: July 10-13 & Session II: July 24-27
- Time(s): 5-6 p.m. daily
- Location(s): Prince Street Elementary
- Registration Dates: May 1-July 17
- Program Fee: $50 per participant per session
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Dustin Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-726-8979
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Soft Opening
Pirate's Wharf Park opens to the public Wednesday, Oct. 4. Visitors are invited to explore the playground, pavilion and a portion of the trails. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register before the November assessment dates for the 2023-24 season. - Read More