Happy Timers is a senior group for ages 50+. The group meets at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center from September through May on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m.-noon.
A Welcome Back/Registration Day will be held on Sept. 11 from 9-11 a.m. at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. There will be a meet and greet with the new director and free food and games.
Happy Timers offers exercise classes led by certified trainer Amanda Fooks. She follows an evidence-based program designed for seniors called Enhance Fitness.
This program includes chair and floor stretching, which works to strengthen the upper and lower body. There is also a walking group.
Members also enjoy reduced-rate lunches, bingo, card games and more.
- Age Group(s): Men & Women 50+
- Date(s): 2019-2020 program begins Sept. 11.
- Time(s): Mondays & Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Da Nang Rooms
- Program Fee(s): $25/year for a membership; drop-in program fees depend on programs.
- Contact: 410-548-4900 x118 or email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More