Happy and Healthy Fitness Class
This fun fitness class is open to everyone and includes cardio, Zumba, free weights and more. Whether you are a beginner, advanced or somewhere in between, this program is designed to include every level of experience with the goals of having fun and improving your fitness. No equipment is required; just bring energy and yourself.
- Age Group(s): All Ages
- Date(s): Six-week session, April 5-May 10, 2018
- Time(s): Thursdays, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Registration opens Feb. 19 and runs until the start of the first class.
- Program Fee(s): Member adult: $10
Member family (up to three people): $15
Member child (12 and under): Free
Nonmember adult: $20
- Contact: Instructor Maria Miller: 443-754-0079 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Wicomico County Recreation & Parks: 443-873-2993, 410-548-4900 or email email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Community Back-to-School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous Wicomico County organizations. The event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 26, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More