Good Sports Awards
Wicomico County is committed to promoting the growth of our community’s youth.
- Date(s): Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019
- Time(s): Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with appetizers; dinner and award ceremony follow at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Midway Room
- Registration Dates: Nominations must be received by Jan. 15, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Additional tickets can be purchased for $20 at www.WicomicoCivicCenter.org or at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office.
- Contact: James Simmons, 410-548-4900 x114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: The following awards will be presented: Youth Sportsmanship Award (one per organization), Outstanding Coach Award (one per organization), Administrator of the Year, Official of the Year, Lorne C. Rickert Lifetime Volunteer Award, Community Impact Award
Current Programs & News
West Metro Core Land Conversion
A public meeting to discuss a proposed land conversion from West Metro Core to Connelly Mill is scheduled for Oct. 23 at 6 p.m. at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More
Pirate's Wharf Master Plan Public Comment Period Open
The Pirate's Wharf master plan draft and environmental assessment are open for public comment through Nov. 7, 2019. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
10 Mile Tipoff
The 10 Mile Tipoff returns to UMES on Wednesday, Oct. 30. Proceeds from the event benefit the WYBL. - Read More