Good Sports Awards
Wicomico County is committed to promoting the growth of our community’s youth.
- Date(s): Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019
- Time(s): Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with appetizers; dinner and award ceremony follow at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Midway Room
- Registration Dates: Nominations must be received by Jan. 15, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Additional tickets can be purchased for $20 at www.WicomicoCivicCenter.org or at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office.
- Contact: James Simmons, 410-548-4900 x114 or email@example.com
Additional Details: The following awards will be presented: Youth Sportsmanship Award (one per organization), Outstanding Coach Award (one per organization), Administrator of the Year, Official of the Year, Lorne C. Rickert Lifetime Volunteer Award, Community Impact Award
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More