Good Sports Awards
Wicomico County is committed to promoting the growth of our community’s youth.
- Date(s): Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019
- Time(s): Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with appetizers; dinner and award ceremony follow at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Midway Room
- Registration Dates: Nominations must be received by Jan. 15, 2019
- Program Fee(s): Additional tickets can be purchased for $20 at www.WicomicoCivicCenter.org or at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Box Office.
- Contact: James Simmons, 410-548-4900 x114 or email@example.com
Additional Details: The following awards will be presented: Youth Sportsmanship Award (one per organization), Outstanding Coach Award (one per organization), Administrator of the Year, Official of the Year, Lorne C. Rickert Lifetime Volunteer Award, Community Impact Award
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More