Golf - Jr. Eastern Shore League
The Junior Eastern Shore Golf League offers an eight-week session (two days per week) for boys and girls ages 9-18.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls 9-18
Age Divisions: 9-11, 12-14, 15-18
- Date(s): April 23-June 10, 2018
- Time(s): Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Nutter's Crossing Golf Club, Green Hill Country Club, Great Hope Golf Course, The Bay Club - East Course, Elks Lodge, Horse Bridge Golf Course (ages 9-11 only) and other courses if necessary
- Registration Dates: Jan. 15-April 20, 2018
- Program Fee(s): $50 Per Person + $5 Due at Course
Instruction provided for ages 9-11 on Mondays.
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including clubs, golf balls, push carts, etc.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More