Golf - Jr. Eastern Shore League
The Jr. Eastern Shore Golf League is for boys and girls ages 9-18. The league plays at area golf courses on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls 9-18
Age Divisions: 9-11, 12-14, 15-18
- Date(s): April 23-June 10, 2018
- Time(s): Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Nutters Crossing Golf Club, Green Hill Country Club, Great Hope Golf Course, The Bay Club - East Course, Elks Lodge, Horse Bridge Golf Course (ages 9-11 only) and other courses if necessary
- Registration Dates: Jan. 15-April 20, 2018
- Program Fee(s): $50 Per Person + $5 Due at Course
Instruction provided for ages 9-11 on Mondays.
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including clubs, golf balls, push carts, etc.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
The Governor’s Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-29. - Read More
Indoor Community Yard Sale
Reserve your seller space for the Wicomico Recreation Indoor Community Yard Sale, happening at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Jan. 5. - Read More