Golf - Jr. Eastern Shore Golf League
- Give an understanding to the more advanced golfer of what it takes to play high school or junior tournament golf.
- Introduce the younger junior golfers who are new to the game a fun and friendly atmosphere through instruction and competition.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 8-18
8-9 modified tees
10-11 modified tees
* Advanced players may play up a division.
- Date(s): Season begins April 29, 2019
- Time(s): Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Nutters Crossing Golf Club, Green Hill Country Club, Great Hope Golf Course, Elks Lodge, and other courses if necessary
- Registration Dates: Registration opens Feb. 1, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $50 per person + fees per round of golf due at the course (fees are set by the golf course)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including clubs, golf balls, push carts, etc.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More