Golf - Jr. Eastern Shore Golf League
- Give an understanding to the more advanced golfer of what it takes to play high school or junior tournament golf.
- Introduce the younger junior golfers who are new to the game a fun and friendly atmosphere through instruction and competition.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 8-18
8-9 modified tees
10-11 modified tees
* Advanced players may play up a division.
- Date(s): Season begins April 29, 2019
- Time(s): Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Nutters Crossing Golf Club, Green Hill Country Club, Great Hope Golf Course, Elks Golf Club, and other courses if necessary
- Registration Dates: Open Feb. 1-April 26, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $50 per person + $5 due at the course ($10 for invitational championship)
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: Participants must provide their own equipment including clubs, golf balls, push carts, etc.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More