Golf- FUNdamental Summer Youth Sports
FUNdamental Golf is a six-session program designed for children ages 7-15 years old. Participants will learn the basics of golf using age-appropriate drills and games designed to enhance skill development and fun. Each session will be led by our skill development coach.
Would you like to volunteer?
As opposed to the traditional coaching role, we are in search of parents and/or volunteers to assist during drills and games as volunteer development coaches. A general knowledge of golf is preferred but not required. Must be able to physically demonstrate golf skills and coordinate small groups of kids.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 7-15
- Date(s): Thursdays, June 27-Aug 8, 2019 (no session July 4)
- Time(s): 10-11 a.m.
- Location(s): Elks Golf Club
- Registration Dates: May 6-June 17, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $25/ participant
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Please bring your own clubs.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More