Golf- FUNdamental Summer Youth Sports
FUNdamental Golf is a six-session program designed for children ages 7-15 years old. Participants will learn the basics of golf using age-appropriate drills and games designed to enhance skill development and fun. Each session will be led by our skill development coach.
Would you like to volunteer?
As opposed to the traditional coaching role, we are in search of parents and/or volunteers to assist during drills and games as volunteer development coaches. A general knowledge of golf is preferred but not required. Must be able to physically demonstrate golf skills and coordinate small groups of kids.
The start of FUNdamental Golf has been postponed. If you registered your child for this program, please check your email for details.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 7-15
- Date(s): The start of FUNdamental Golf has been postponed. Thursdays, June 27-Aug 8, 2019 (no session July 4)
- Time(s): 10-11 a.m.
- Location(s): Elks Golf Club
- Registration Dates: May 6-June 17, 2019
- Program Fee(s): $25/ participant
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or email@example.com
Additional Details: Please bring your own clubs.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More