Fishing Derby - Virtual for 2020
Wicomico County Recreation & Parks' Youth Fishing Derby, a tradition for more than 50 years, goes virtual for 2020. Children ages 15 and under can compete in this year's event from anywhere.
Award categories for both boys and girls include:
- Most Fish Caught in a Single Day
- Most Unusual Catch
- Longest Fish
- Completed Participant Entry Form
- A photo of the fish next to printed measuring page
- A photo of the child with his or her catch
- Age Group(s): Youth 15 & Under
- Date(s): June 6-June 13, 2020
- Time(s): Anytime during those dates
- Location(s): Anywhere
- Registration Dates: Send registration form to Jamie Nichols at email@example.com by June 13.
- Program Fee(s): Free
- Contact: Jamie Nichols: 410-548-4900 x108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Prizes: Each winner will receive a $10 DICK's Sporting Goods gift certificate, and winners' names and photos will be posted on social media.
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More