Fishing Derby - Virtual for 2020
Wicomico County Recreation & Parks' Youth Fishing Derby, a tradition for more than 50 years, goes virtual for 2020. Children ages 15 and under can compete in this year's event from anywhere.
Award categories for both boys and girls include:
- Most Fish Caught in a Single Day
- Most Unusual Catch
- Longest Fish
- Completed Participant Entry Form
- A photo of the fish next to printed measuring page
- A photo of the child with his or her catch
- Age Group(s): Youth 15 & Under
- Date(s): June 6-June 13, 2020
- Time(s): Anytime during those dates
- Location(s): Anywhere
- Registration Dates: Send registration form to Jamie Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 13.
- Program Fee(s): Free
- Contact: Jamie Nichols: 410-548-4900 x108, email@example.com
Additional Details: Prizes: Each winner will receive a $10 DICK's Sporting Goods gift certificate, and winners' names and photos will be posted on social media.
Current Programs & News
Kids Klub Learning Center
The Kids Klub Learning Center provides a childcare opportunity for Wicomico County Public School students. Participants will follow their personal virtual curriculums and complete their individual assignments under the supervision of certified staff. - Read More
The Great Glow Maze
Join us at The Great Glow Maze, Friday, Oct. 30 and Saturday, Oct. 31 at the Wicomico Civic Center! - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-12. Register by Nov. 3 for the inaugural season. - Read More