Volleyball - ESEVA Summer Camp
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our program participants. The Wicomico Recreation & Parks Department is continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation through regular updates from the Wicomico County Health Department and the Department of Emergency Services.
- Age Group(s): Girls ages 13 and older
- Date(s): Monday-Friday, Aug. 3-7, 2020
- Time(s): 8-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Civic Center
- Registration Dates: June 22-Aug. 3
- Program Fee(s): $125/camper (includes shirt)
- Contact: Jamie Nichols, 410-548-4900 x108 or email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Kids Klub Learning Center
The Kids Klub Learning Center provides a childcare opportunity for Wicomico County Public School students. Participants will follow their personal virtual curriculums and complete their individual assignments under the supervision of certified staff. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
WYBL Skills Academy
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League's Skills Academy teaches children grades K-8 the basic fundamentals of basketball in a fun, non-competitive environment. - Read More