Volleyball - ESEVA Summer Camp
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our program participants. The Wicomico Recreation & Parks Department is continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation through regular updates from the Wicomico County Health Department and the Department of Emergency Services.
- Age Group(s): Girls ages 13 and older
- Date(s): Monday-Friday, Aug. 3-7, 2020
- Time(s): 8-10 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Civic Center
- Registration Dates: June 22-Aug. 3
- Program Fee(s): $125/camper (includes shirt)
- Contact: Jamie Nichols, 410-548-4900 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More