Test your skills against other players in the community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!"
- Age Group(s): Youth: 5-18
- Date(s): Feb. 7 and 8, 2020
- Time(s): Youth: Friday, Feb. 7, at 5:30 p.m.; Adult: Saturday, Feb. 8, at 8:30 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Da Nang Rooms
- Program Fee(s): Youth: $7 in advance (before 3 p.m. Feb. 7); $12 at the door
Adult: $12 in advance (before 3 p.m. Feb. 7); $17 at the door
- Contact: Jamie Nichols, 410-548-4900 x108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: - Those registering the day of the event should arrive a half-hour prior to the event.
- Youth participants are guaranteed four matches and adults are guaranteed three matches.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own chess set and clocks.
- Food and drinks will be available at the concession stand during the youth tournament. No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- Awards will be given to first, second and third place winners.
Current Programs & News
Little League Challenger Division
Little League Challenger is an adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges. Players from Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties can register for this program. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County Recreation programs and events remain suspended until further notice. - Read More