Test your skills against other players in the community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!"
- Age Group(s): Youth: 5-18
- Date(s): Feb. 22 and 23, 2019
- Time(s): Youth: Friday, Feb. 22, at 5:30 p.m.; Adult: Saturday, Feb. 23, at 8:30 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Da Nang Rooms
- Program Fee(s): Youth: $7 in advance (before 3 p.m. Feb. 22); $12 at the door
Adult: $12 in advance; $17 at the door
- Contact: Allen Swiger, 410-548-4900 x108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: - Those registering the day of the event should arrive a half-hour prior to the event.
- Youth participants are guaranteed four matches and adults are guaranteed three matches.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own chess set and clocks.
- Food and drinks will be available at the concession stand during the youth tournament.
- Awards will be given to first, second and third place winners.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Master Plan Draft Released
A draft of the Pirate's Wharf master plan was presented to the public on Monday, June 17. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Sibling discounts are available. - Read More