Test your skills against other players in the community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!"
- Age Group(s): Youth: 5-18
- Date(s): Feb. 22 and 23, 2019
- Time(s): Youth: Friday, Feb. 22, at 5:30 p.m.; Adult: Saturday, Feb. 23, at 8:30 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center, Da Nang Rooms
- Program Fee(s): Youth: $7 in advance (before 3 p.m. Feb. 22); $12 at the door
Adult: $12 in advance; $17 at the door
- Contact: Allen Swiger, 410-548-4900 x108, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: - Those registering the day of the event should arrive a half-hour prior to the event.
- Youth participants are guaranteed four matches and adults are guaranteed three matches.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own chess set and clocks.
- Food and drinks will be available at the concession stand during the youth tournament.
- Awards will be given to first, second and third place winners.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Early bird and sibling discounts are available. - Read More