Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-21
- Date(s): July 2-Aug. 2, 2018 (no camp July 4)
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Pinehurst Elementary School
- Registration Dates: Registration open March 26-June 1
- Program Fee(s): $400 per participant (nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, email@example.com; Dorsey Cook, camp director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Transportation is available to Wicomico County residents.
Space is limited.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More