Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls 5-21
- Date(s): June 28-Aug. 3, 2017
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Pinehurst Elementary School
- Registration Dates: Registration opens March 6
- Program Fee(s): $400 Per Participant (Nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dorsey Cook, camp director: email@example.com
Additional Details: Transportation provided to all Wicomico County residents.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
Support the Wicomico War Veterans' Memorial at the Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K on May 26. - Read More
Youth Sports Core Values
Learn about Wicomico County Recreation, Parks & Tourism's Youth Sports Core Values — fun, community, sportsmanship and skill development. - Read More