Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Now held at West Salisbury Elementary, Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. There will be a fun candy theme for 2019.
Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
An open house will be held Tuesday, June 26, from noon-2 p.m.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-21
- Date(s): June 26-Aug. 1, 2019
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): West Salisbury Elementary School
- Registration Dates: Registration open March 1-May 24 (space is limited)
- Program Fee(s): $400 per participant (nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, email@example.com; Dorsey Cook, camp director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Transportation is available to Wicomico County residents.
Payment in full is due up front by the deadline date of May 24, 2019, for the entire service period that covers the range of June 26, 2019, to August 1, 2019.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Early bird and sibling discounts are available. - Read More