Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Now held at West Salisbury Elementary, Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. There will be a fun candy theme for 2019.
Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
An open house will be held Tuesday, June 26, from noon-2 p.m.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-21
- Date(s): June 26-Aug. 1, 2019
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): West Salisbury Elementary School
- Registration Dates: Registration open March 1-May 24 (space is limited)
- Program Fee(s): $400 per participant (nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dorsey Cook, camp director: email@example.com
Additional Details: Transportation is available to Wicomico County residents.
Payment in full is due up front by the deadline date of May 24, 2019, for the entire service period that covers the range of June 26, 2019, to August 1, 2019.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More