Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls 5-21
- Date(s): June 28-Aug. 3, 2017
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Pinehurst Elementary School
- Registration Dates: Registration opens March 6
- Program Fee(s): $400 Per Participant (Nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dorsey Cook, camp director: email@example.com
Additional Details: Transportation provided to all Wicomico County residents.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More