Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-21
- Date(s): July 2-Aug. 2, 2018 (no camp July 4)
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): Pinehurst Elementary School
- Registration Dates: Registration open March 26-June 1
- Program Fee(s): $400 per participant (nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dorsey Cook, camp director: email@example.com
Additional Details: Transportation is available to Wicomico County residents.
Space is limited.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
FUNdamental Hoops summer basketball camp will be offered for boys and girls ages 6-12 this July. Sign up by Friday, June 29. - Read More