Camp Pinehurst Special Needs Camp
Now held at West Salisbury Elementary, Camp Pinehurst is a summer camp with an emphasis on special needs youth. Campers work on socialization skills, physical activities, team building and special activities. There will be a fun candy theme for 2019.
Each participant is separated into age/ability settings to maximize their enjoyment and success in the program. The program is run by highly trained staff with years of experience in the field.
2020 camp information coming March 2020
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls ages 5-21
- Date(s): TBA
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location(s): West Salisbury Elementary School
- Registration Dates: TBA
- Program Fee(s): $400 per participant (nonrefundable)
- Contact: Brandi Belfield, program director: 410-548-4900 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dorsey Cook, camp director: email@example.com
Additional Details: Transportation is available to Wicomico County residents.
Payment in full is due up front by the deadline date of: TBA
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
WYBL Spring League
The spring session of the Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a team-entry-only league for girls and boys 14 & under. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 7, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 8. - Read More