Basketball - Youth Drop-In
Middle and high school students are invited to drop in for basketball games at Salisbury Middle School. Drop-in dates are Mondays and Wednesdays from Nov. 27, 2017-March 7, 2018, excluding Dec. 20-Jan. 3.
Students in grades six through eight can drop in on Monday nights and students in grades nine through 12 can drop in on Wednesday nights.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls
Middle School Students (Grades 6-8)
High School Students (Grades 9-12 - Must show student ID if they have one)
- Date(s): Mondays (grades 6-8) and Wednesdays (grades 9-12), Nov. 27, 2017-March 7, 2018 (excluding Dec. 20-Jan. 3)
- Time(s): 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): Salisbury Middle School Gymnasium, 607 Morris St., Salisbury
- Registration Dates: Register On-Site
- Program Fee(s): Free!
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
DICK's Sporting Goods Exclusive Shop Event
DICK's Sporting Goods will host an in-store shop event for Wicomico County recreation program participants on Saturday, March 3. Save 20% throughout the store. Some exclusions may apply. - Read More