Basketball - Youth Drop-In
Middle and high school students are invited to get in the gym and work on their skills at Wicomico Recreation & Parks’ free Youth Drop-In Basketball
nights. Drop-in dates are Tuesdays and Thursdays from Nov. 26, 2019-March 12, 2020, excluding Dec. 19-Jan. 6.
Tuesdays: Grades 6-8, 6-8 p.m.
Thursdays: Grades 9-12, 6-8 p.m.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls
Middle School Students (grades 6-8)
High School Students (grades 9-12 - Must show student ID if they have one)
- Date(s): Tuesdays (grades 6-8) and Thursdays (grades 9-12), Nov. 26, 2019-March 12, 2020 (excluding Dec. 19-Jan. 6)
- Time(s): 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): Salisbury Middle School Gymnasium, 607 Morris St., Salisbury, MD 21804
- Registration Dates: Register On-Site
- Program Fee(s): Free!
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Little League Challenger Division
Little League Challenger is an adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges. Players from Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties can register for this program. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County Recreation programs and events remain suspended until further notice. - Read More