Basketball - Youth Drop-In
Middle and high school students are invited to drop in for basketball games at Salisbury Middle School. Drop-in dates are Tuesdays and Thursdays from Nov. 27, 2018-March 7, 2019, excluding Dec. 20-Jan. 1.
Students in grades six through eight can drop in on Tuesday nights and students in grades nine through 12 can drop in on Thursday nights.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls
Middle School Students (Grades 6-8)
High School Students (Grades 9-12 - Must show student ID if they have one)
- Date(s): Tuesdays (grades 6-8) and Thursdays (grades 9-12), Nov. 27, 2018-March 7, 2019 (excluding Dec. 20-Jan. 1)
- Time(s): 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): Salisbury Middle School Gymnasium, 607 Morris St., Salisbury
- Registration Dates: Register On-Site
- Program Fee(s): Free!
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Sibling discounts are available. - Read More