Basketball - Youth Drop-In
Middle and high school students are invited to get in the gym and work on their skills at Wicomico Recreation & Parks’ free Youth Drop-In Basketball
nights. Drop-in dates are Tuesdays and Thursdays from Nov. 26, 2019-March 12, 2020, excluding Dec. 19-Jan. 6.
Tuesdays: Grades 6-8, 6-8 p.m.
Thursdays: Grades 9-12, 6-8 p.m.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls
Middle School Students (grades 6-8)
High School Students (grades 9-12 - Must show student ID if they have one)
- Date(s): Tuesdays (grades 6-8) and Thursdays (grades 9-12), Nov. 26, 2019-March 12, 2020 (excluding Dec. 19-Jan. 6)
- Time(s): 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): Salisbury Middle School Gymnasium, 607 Morris St., Salisbury, MD 21804
- Registration Dates: Register On-Site
- Program Fee(s): Free!
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More