Basketball - Youth Drop-In
Middle and high school students are invited to drop in for basketball games at Salisbury Middle School. Drop-in dates are Tuesdays and Thursdays from Nov. 27, 2018-March 7, 2019, excluding Dec. 20-Jan. 1.
Students in grades six through eight can drop in on Tuesday nights and students in grades nine through 12 can drop in on Thursday nights.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls
Middle School Students (Grades 6-8)
High School Students (Grades 9-12 - Must show student ID if they have one)
- Date(s): Tuesdays (grades 6-8) and Thursdays (grades 9-12), Nov. 27, 2018-March 7, 2019 (excluding Dec. 20-Jan. 1)
- Time(s): 6-8 p.m.
- Location(s): Salisbury Middle School Gymnasium, 607 Morris St., Salisbury
- Registration Dates: Register On-Site
- Program Fee(s): Free!
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Early bird and sibling discounts are available. - Read More