Basketball - Wicomico Youth Basketball League (WYBL)
Effective Tuesday, Dec. 8, this program is suspended until further notice.
This decision was made out of an abundance of caution, due to increasing cases of COVID-19 in Wicomico County.
- Oct. 27-28 & Nov 3-4
- 5:30 PM – 7 PM – Division II & III
- 7 PM – 8:30 PM – Division IV & HS
League Appreciation Day at Dick’s Sporting Goods: Nov. 6, 2020
Dick’s Sporting Goods will hold a special Appreciation Day for all of our participating players, coaches and their family members. All of our members will receive 20% off their ENTIRE Purchase! So join us for Appreciation Day at Dick’s Sporting Goods as we gear up for the upcoming season. Every season starts at Dick’s Sporting Goods!
- Age Group(s): Division I : Grades K-1
Division II : Grades 2-3
Division III : Grades 4-5
Division IV : Grades 6-8
High School: Grades 9-12
- Date(s): Nov. 11- Jan. 16, 2021
- Time(s): See assessment info above.
- Location(s): Wicomico Civic Center (Midway Room & Arena)
- Registration Dates: Open now through Nov. 3 or until program fills
- Program Fee(s): Division I : $45/player (includes Jr. NBA team shirt)
Division II-IV : $60/player (includes Jr. NBA jersey)
High School $60/player (includes jersey)
Need-based scholarships are available; application deadline is Nov. 1
- Contact: James Simmons: 410-548-4900 x114, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More