Basketball - Wicomico Youth Basketball League (WYBL)
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a volunteer coach-led league that focuses on age-appropriate skill development, basic terminology and fundamentals of the game of basketball.
All league participants can also enjoy additional basketball activities through the All-Star Experience:
- One weeklong pass to the Governor's Challenge, plus VIP access
- Professional photography
- Nov. 13: Div. II - 5:30 p.m., Div. III - 6:30 p.m.
- Nov. 14: Div. IV - 5:30-6:45 p.m.
- Nov. 20: Div. II - 5:30 p.m., Div. III - 6:30 p.m.
- Nov. 21: Div. IV - 5:30-6:45 p.m.
- Age Group(s): Division I : Grades K-1
Division II : Grades 2-3
Division III : Grades 4-5
Division IV : Grades 6-8
- Date(s): Season begins Jan. 4, 2020
- Time(s): See assessment info above.
- Location(s): Bennett Middle School and Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Midway Room
- Registration Dates: Open now through Nov. 15 or until program fills
- Program Fee(s): Division I : $40/player (includes Jr. NBA team shirt)
Division II-IV : $55/player (includes Jr. NBA jersey)
Need-based scholarships are available; application deadline is Nov. 1
- Contact: Youth Sports Program Director Derek Jarmon : 410-548-4900 x113, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
5K for Front Lines Virtual Run/Walk
Participate in a free 5K run or walk from your home on April 8 and support local restaurants and front line employees in Wicomico County. - Read More
Pursuant to Gov. Larry Hogan’s stay-at-home order, Wicomico County parks will close at dusk Monday, March 30, until further notice. Programs and events remain suspended. - Read More