Basketball - Wicomico Youth Basketball League -WYBL
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is a volunteer coach-led league that focuses on age-appropriate skill development, basic terminology and fundamentals of the game of basketball. All divisions are coed.
For Divisions II, III, IV only. Nov. 28 and 30 at Bennett Middle School.
Divisions II & III - 5:30 p.m.
Division IV - 7 p.m.
Division I : $45/player (includes Jr. NBA team shirt), Division II-IV : $60/player (includes Jr. NBA jersey)
Need based scholarships are available for youth programs on a first come, first served basis. Please apply for scholarships prior to enrolling in the program. To apply, submit the application linked below to firstname.lastname@example.org. A staff member will follow up to discuss your application after submission.
Our partner DICK’S Sporting Goods is offering all our members an exclusive discount of 20% off throughout the store! Be sure to grab all the things you will need for the season as well as all the other items that you have had your eyes on! To access exclusive savings, click the coupon linked above. The coupon is valid in-store Dec. 9-12 and must be shown at the register during checkout. Please consider taking advantage of the additional shopping days that were added to provide more flexibility.
- Age Group(s): Division I – Grades K-1 Division II – Grades 2-3 Division III – Grades 4-5 Division IV – Grades 6-8
- Date(s): Jan. 3– Feb. 25, 2023. Championship Saturday: March 4, 2023
- Time(s): See assessment info above.
- Location(s): Bennett Middle School and Wicomico Civic Center - Midway Room
- Registration Dates: Oct. 3-Dec. 23
- Program Fee: Division I : $45/player (includes Jr. NBA team shirt) Division II-IV : $60/player (includes Jr. NBA jersey)
- Discount(s): Need based scholarships are available for youth programs on a first come, first served basis. Please apply for scholarships prior to enrolling in the program To apply, submit the application linked below to email@example.com. A staff member will follow up to discuss your application after submission.
- Late Fee:
- Contact: Andrew Bugas: 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
All-Sports Summer Camp
Get a taste of multiple sports during this week-long summer camp, July 31-Aug. 4. - Read More
Hoops on the Ave.
Hoops on the Ave. is a FREE outdoor family-friendly festival celebrating basketball and the culture surrounding the game. Kick off the summer at Hoops on the Ave. this on Memorial Day weekend. - Read More