Basketball - Adult Drop-In
Effective Tuesday, Dec. 8, this program is suspended until further notice.
This decision was made out of an abundance of caution, due to increasing cases of COVID-19 in Wicomico County.
All scheduled practices and/or games will be deferred until COVID numbers stabilize.
Participants will be notified once the program is scheduled to resume.Drop in and play basketball at the Wicomico Civic Center on Thursday mornings. Participants must be ages 18 and older.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): Dec. 3, 10, & 17, Jan. 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Time(s): Thursdays, 6-8 a.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Civic Center, Normandy Arena
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): $3 per day
- Contact: James Simmons, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
Take our short survey about parks, recreation and open space in Wicomico County. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More