Basketball - Adult Drop-In
Drop in and play basketball at the Westside Community Center this fall. Basketball is one of three adult drop-in programs at the WSCC.
- Age Group(s): Adults 18 and older
- Date(s): March 6-May 1, 2019
- Time(s): Wednesday nights, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Register on-site
- Program Fee(s): Free for members, $3 per night for nonmembers
- Contact: 410-873-2993, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Sibling discounts are available. - Read More