Watch Live from the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex
Watch live and on-demand! Use promo code: hpac-2019
Sign up for LiveBarn here.
LiveBarn is live at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex. LiveBarn provides online broadcasts of youth and amateur sports across the U.S. and Canada. Games are broadcast both live and via on-demand replay.
Family and friends can watch online when they can't make it to the game. Coaches and players can replay game videos, share video highlights or download full games for further review.
LiveBarn is available on a monthly subscription basis starting at $14.95/month. Use promo code hpac-2019 for a 10% discount.
While viewing on-demand, you can share 30-second highlights via social media and email. If you have a premium account, you can download 30-minute clips and store up to 30 hours of video per month.
LiveBarn is live or coming soon to more venues in the U.S. and Canada; click here to see a full list.
Submit your highlights for a chance to be featured in a Plays of the Week video.
Instructions for viewing, sharing or downloading games
- Create a LiveBarn account using promo code hpac-2019.
- Search for and select your venue.
- Find the appropriate field and select Live (for live) or On Demand (for past games or to share/download clips). Also, select the date and time.
- To share: Pause video at the time you would like the 30-second clip to STOP, select social media or email, and share provided link.
- To download (premium accounts): Pause video, select "download," press both download buttons and 30-minute video will download to your computer (for a full game, select multiple 30 minute sections)
Already have an account?
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More