Links and Resources
Wicomico County Recreation, Parks & Tourism Web Sites
- Wicomico County Tourism - Wicomico County Tourism Department website for travelers and locals.
- Pemberton Historical Park - Pemberton Historical Park information.
- Salisbury Championships - Wicomico County promotional website for the Sports Marketing division.
- Pork in the Park - Annual Pork in the Park BBQ Festival held in Salisbury Maryland at the Winterplace Park.
- Wicomico Youth & Civic Center - See what new special event or musical entertainment that is coming to the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center in Salisbury Maryland.
- Autumn Wine Festival - Annual wine festival that takes place in Salisbury Maryland every October.
- The Good Beer Festival - Annual celebration of regional craft beers and breweries.
Recreation and Parks Association Web Sites
- Maryland Recreation and Parks Association - Maryland Recreation and Parks Association information website.
- National Recreation and Parks Association - National Recreation and Parks Association information website.
- Middle Atlantic Recreation and Parks Sports Alliance - Mid Atlantic Recreation and Parks Sports Alliance information website.
Wicomico County and Salisbury, Maryland Web Sites
- Wicomico County Government - Wicomico County government public information website.
- Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore - Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore information website.
- Wicomico County Public Schools - Wicomico County Public School system website.
- Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce - Salisbury group to support local area business.
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More