For a complete listing of job opportunities, both full- and part-time, within Wicomico County, including Wicomico Recreation, Parks & Tourism please visit www.WicomicoCounty.org.
To learn about internships at Pemberton Park, visit www.PembertonPark.org.
We are currently recruiting staff to work at the Kids Klub Learning Center
- Must be at least 21,
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or current passport,
- Pass background check (state and federal),
- Pass a drug test,
- Ability to successfully complete CPR/First Aid certification (prior to start date; no cost to employee)
- Must meet one of the following criteria:
- High school diploma and have completed Child Care I: Growth and Development and Child Care II: Activities and Curriculum (transcripts or certificates required)
- Successful completion of college courses for credit (45 hours of approved development courses and 45 hours of curriculum and instruction approved courses—transcripts required)
- Hold a teacher's certificate/license from MSDE or any other state for kindergarten and/or grades 1-8 (proof of license/certificate required)
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or elementary education or special education or child development (transcripts and proof of diploma required)
- Bachelor’s degree in any academic subject and 1,800 hours of experience working with school age children in an approved setting (proof of diploma and hours worked required)
For questions or to apply, email Tarrah Cava at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More