Softball - Junior Girls Spring League
The Junior Girls Softball program offers five leagues for girls ages 4-16. This recreational league teaches softball skills, player participation, team participation and sportsmanship. Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. We hope to see you out on the diamond!
Need based scholarships are available for individual players. The deadline for application is March 6.
Volunteer coaches, team sponsors and umpires are needed.
Skill assessments will be held on the following days for players who are new or would like to switch teams:
- Saturday, March 13: 1 p.m. (Minor), 2:30 p.m. (Major I)
- Sunday, March 14: 1 p.m. (Minor), 2:30 p.m. (Major I)
Questions? Please contact Brian Workman at 410-548-4900 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age Group(s): Girls 4-16 - age groups are for the player's age as of 12/31/20 Li'l Miss T-Ball: Ages 4-6 (Born in 2014-2016) Ponytail Coach Pitch: 8 & Under (Born 2012-2013) Pre-Minor League: 10 & Under (Born 2010-2011) Minor League: 12 & Under (Born 2008-2009) Major I League: 16 & Under (Born 2004-2007)
- Date(s): May 3-Late June
- Time(s): Li'l Miss T-Ball: Mondays and Wednesdays nights.; Ponytail and Pre-Minor: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m.; Minor: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.; Major I: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Location(s): Various Wicomico County fields
- Registration Dates: Feb. 1-March 14. After March 14, registration is based on availability.
- Discount(s): Early registration: Feb. 1 & 2, $5 off per participant
- Late Fee: March 15-26, additional $5 per player
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Turkey Trek 5K
Gear up for your Thanksgiving feast with Wicomico Recreation's 13th Annual Turkey Trek 5K at Pemberton Historical Park on Thanksgiving Day. Registration is open now. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register by Dec. 20 for the 2021-2022 season. - Read More
Drop-In Inclusive Baseball/Kickball
“Drop in” to Field 7 ½ at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex Saturday mornings this fall for an inclusive game of baseball or kickball. - Read More