Kids Klub Summer Escape
Kids Klub Summer Escape is a countywide summer camp that served 1,140 youth in 2016. Summer Escape is conveniently held in three locations throughout the county. Under the supervision of Summer Escape's highly trained staff, campers explore a unique theme each week, packed with contests, games, special guests and field trips. Campers will experience all of this plus the core activities that have made our camp great for many years.
- Age Group(s): Boys & Girls 5 - 13
- Date(s): June 19-Aug. 25, 2017
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Location(s): Delmar Elementary, North Salisbury Elementary and Westside Intermediate (All camps will held at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center during the last two weeks.)
- Registration Dates: Open Now
- Program Fee(s): Full Time: $120/Week; Part Time: $95/Week
- Discount(s): Scholarships, Purchase of Care and other discounts available. Contact Cortney for more information.
- Contact: Cortney Kline, 410-548-4900 x109, email@example.com
Additional Details: Participants must bring their own lunch.
Optional field trips on Wednesdays, $20/trip
Pick up and drop off for all field trips will be at the North Salisbury location. Please have your child dropped off by 8 a.m. if participating in the field trip that day.
Week 1: Field of Dreams; Frontier Town
Week 2: Disney Whirled from Mousin’ Around; Westside Community Center/Cedar Hill
Week 3: Star Spangled Celebration; Nanticoke Harbor
Week 4: Slam Jammin’ Sports Spree; Crown Laser Tag and Roller Skating
Week 5: Super Backyard Splash Party; Frontier Town
Week 6: Survival Week; Westside Community Center/Tyaskin Wharf
Week 7: Maryland my Maryland; Pemberton Hall & Arthur W. Perdue (Shorebirds) Stadium
Week 8: Wild Water Week; Frontier Town
Week 9: Campers vs. Counselors; Bowling & Schumaker Park
Week 10: Camper’s Delight: Best of the Best; Jolly Roger
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
As part of the update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan, drafts of the Executive Summary and Chapters 1-7 are available for review and feedback. - Read More
Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
Support the Wicomico War Veterans' Memorial at the Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K on May 27. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape! Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games, special guests and field trips. - Read More