Soccer - Fall FUNdamental Soccer (U4, U6 & U8)
Fall FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' eight-week youth training program designed for children ages 3-7. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by a small-sided game in which instruction and noncompetitive game-play will be encouraged. Players will be grouped into teams and led by volunteer development coaches.
- Age Group(s): Boys and Girls, Ages U4, U6 and U8.
U4: Born in 2015
U6: Born in 2013 or 2014
U8: Born in 2011 or 2012
- Date(s): Saturdays, Aug. 25-Oct. 20, 2018
- Time(s): U4: 9 a.m.; U6: 10 a.m.; U8: 11 a.m. or noon*
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: Registration open May 14-July 27, 2018; late deadline: Aug. 3, 2018
- Program Fee(s): $50, includes uniform shirt and soccer ball (individual registration only). U8 teams interested in registering as a team may "play up" in the U10 Wicomico Soccer League.
- Late Fee: $5 after July 27, 2018
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: * Times may vary based on final registration numbers and field availability.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
Pemberton Park Nature Camp
Registration for Pemberton Park Nature Camp is open now. Get in touch with nature during 10 fun theme weeks. Early bird and sibling discounts are available. - Read More