Soccer - Fall FUNdamental Soccer (U4, U6 & U8)
Fall FUNdamental Soccer is Wicomico Recreation & Parks' eight-week youth training program designed for children ages 3-7. In a nurturing, fun environment, players will learn soccer using specialized, age-appropriate drills and games designed to develop a player’s individual skills.
Led by our youth soccer coordinator, each practice will consist of 30 minutes of skill development followed by a small-sided game in which instruction and noncompetitive game-play will be encouraged. Players will be grouped into teams and led by volunteer development coaches.
- Age Group(s): Boys and Girls, Ages U4, U6 and U8.
U4: Born in 2015
U6: Born in 2013 or 2014
U8: Born in 2011 or 2012
- Date(s): Saturdays, Aug. 25-Oct. 20, 2018
- Time(s): U4: 9 a.m.; U6: 10 a.m.; U8: 11 a.m. or noon*
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: Registration open May 14-July 27, 2018; late deadline: Aug. 3, 2018
- Program Fee(s): $50, includes uniform shirt and soccer ball (individual registration only). U8 teams interested in registering as a team may "play up" in the U10 Wicomico Soccer League.
- Late Fee: $5 after July 27, 2018
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or email@example.com
Additional Details: * Times may vary based on final registration numbers and field availability.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More