WSCC Connections Mentoring Program
Through the WSCC Connections Mentoring Program, children will have access to caring staff, a safe learning environment and lots of sports, fitness and recreation. The program also includes healthy snacks, homework assistance, computer education, service learning projects, movie nights, dances, field trips and more.
This program is free to Westside Community Center members. Click here for more information on becoming a member.
- Age Group(s): Girls & Boys, Grades K - 8
- Date(s): Program begins Sept. 5, 2017, and goes through school year
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open throughout school year
- Program Fee(s): Members: Free
- Discount(s): Scholarships are available to families who qualify.
- Contact: 410-873-2993 (Westside Community Center), 410-548-4900 x109 (Brandi Belfield), firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More