WSCC Connections Mentoring Program
The WSCC Connections Mentoring Program and its caring staff provide children with a safe learning environment and sports, fitness and recreation. The program also includes healthy snacks, homework assistance, computer education, service-learning projects and more.This program is free to Westside Community Center child members. Click here for more information on becoming a member.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys in grades K-8
- Date(s): Program runs through school year
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open throughout school year
- Program Fee(s): Members: Free
- Discount(s): Need-based scholarships are available to families who qualify.
- Contact: 410-873-2993 (Westside Community Center), 410-548-4900 x109 (Tarrah Cava), email@example.com
Current Programs & News
West Metro Core Land Conversion
A public meeting to discuss a proposed land conversion from West Metro Core to Connelly Mill is scheduled for Oct. 23 at 6 p.m. at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More
Pirate's Wharf Master Plan Public Comment Period Open
The Pirate's Wharf master plan draft and environmental assessment are open for public comment through Nov. 7, 2019. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
10 Mile Tipoff
The 10 Mile Tipoff returns to UMES on Wednesday, Oct. 30. Proceeds from the event benefit the WYBL. - Read More