WSCC Connections Mentoring Program
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
The WSCC Connections Mentoring Program and its caring staff provide children with a safe learning environment and sports, fitness and recreation. The program also includes healthy snacks, homework assistance, computer education, service-learning projects and more.
This program is free to Westside Community Center child members.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys in grades K-8
- Date(s): Program runs through school year
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open throughout school year
- Program Fee(s): Members: Free
- Discount(s): Need-based scholarships are available to families who qualify.
- Contact: 410-873-2993 (Westside Community Center), 410-548-4900 x109 (Tarrah Cava), firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Pursuant to Gov. Larry Hogan’s stay-at-home order, Wicomico County parks will close at dusk Monday, March 30, until further notice. Programs and events remain suspended. - Read More