WSCC Connections Mentoring Program
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
The WSCC Connections Mentoring Program and its caring staff provide children with a safe learning environment and sports, fitness and recreation. The program also includes healthy snacks, homework assistance, computer education, service-learning projects and more.
This program is free to Westside Community Center child members.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys in grades K-8
- Date(s): Program runs through school year
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open throughout school year
- Program Fee(s): Members: Free
- Discount(s): Need-based scholarships are available to families who qualify.
- Contact: 410-873-2993 (Westside Community Center), 410-548-4900 x109 (Tarrah Cava), email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Sensei David Doran's karate program provides a safe, disciplined learning environment geared toward maximizing human potential. New sessions begin each month. - Read More
A new inclusive playground
Plans have been unveiled for the new inclusive playground. Construction is scheduled to begin at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex in 2021. - Read More
The Next Step Fitness Program
The Next Step Fitness Program is a drop-in program designed for participants over the age of 50. - Read More