WSCC Connections Mentoring Program
The WSCC Connections Mentoring Program and its caring staff provide children with a safe learning environment and sports, fitness and recreation. The program also includes healthy snacks, homework assistance, computer education, service-learning projects and more.This program is free to Westside Community Center child members. Click here for more information on becoming a member.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys in grades K-8
- Date(s): Program runs through school year
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open throughout school year
- Program Fee(s): Members: Free
- Discount(s): Need-based scholarships are available to families who qualify.
- Contact: 410-873-2993 (Westside Community Center), 410-548-4900 x109 (Tarrah Cava), firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project launched Aug. 13.
- Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Fresh Start: A Wicomico County Back to School Event
This is a collaborative effort between numerous organizations. The free event is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 25, at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center. - Read More