WSCC Connections Mentoring Program
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
The WSCC Connections Mentoring Program and its caring staff provide children with a safe learning environment and sports, fitness and recreation. The program also includes healthy snacks, homework assistance, computer education, service-learning projects and more.
This program is free to Westside Community Center child members.
- Age Group(s): Girls and boys in grades K-8
- Date(s): Program runs through school year
- Time(s): Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open throughout school year
- Program Fee(s): Members: Free
- Discount(s): Need-based scholarships are available to families who qualify.
- Contact: 410-873-2993 (Westside Community Center), 410-548-4900 x109 (Tarrah Cava), firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County officials will reopen several county facilities beginning Friday, June 12. - Read More
Jr. Girls Softball
Junior Girls Fall Ball is a team-only entry league for girls ages 12 & Under (Minor), 14 & Under (Major I) and 18 & Under (Major II). Girls of all skill levels and experience are invited to join in the tradition. - Read More