Volleyball - Women's 6-Hit
Looking for a great way to stay active in the cold winter months? Sign up for our women's volleyball league! The Women’s 6-Hit program is a unique style of volleyball that uses modified rules to keep everyone in the game. Teams will self-officiate.
Information for 2018 will be posted closer to the start of the season.
- Age Group(s): Women 15+
- Date(s): Season begins Nov. 7, 2017
- Time(s): Tuesday & Thursday evenings
- Location(s): Glen T. Robinson Community Center
- Registration Dates: Opens Sept. 18; Deadline is Oct. 27, 2017
- Program Fee(s): $400 League Fee + $33 Per Player
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: You must register with an existing team and have team captain’s approval. To get connected with a team, call the Recreation Department for more information. Warm-up and game balls will be provided by the County.
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K
Support the Wicomico War Veterans' Memorial at the Run to Remember Memorial Day 5K on May 26. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More