Volleyball - Women's 6-Hit
Looking for a great way to stay active in the cold winter months? Sign up for our women's volleyball league! The Women’s 6-Hit program is a unique style of volleyball that uses modified rules to keep everyone in the game. Teams will self-officiate.
- Age Group(s): Women ages 15+
- Date(s): Season begins Nov. 5, 2019
- Time(s): Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Location(s): Glen T. Robinson Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open Sept. 30-Nov. 1
- Program Fee(s): $400 league fee plus $33/player
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: You must register with an existing team and have team captain’s approval. To get connected with a team, call the Recreation Department for more information. Warm-up and game balls will be provided by the County.
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
The Governors Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-31. - Read More