Volleyball - Women's 6-Hit
Looking for a great way to stay active in the cold winter months? Sign up for our women's volleyball league! The Women’s 6-Hit program is a unique style of volleyball that uses modified rules to keep everyone in the game. Teams will self-officiate.
- Age Group(s): Women ages 15+
- Date(s): Season begins Nov. 6, 2018
- Time(s): Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Location(s): Glen T. Robinson Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open Sept. 17-Oct. 26
- Program Fee(s): $400 league fee plus $33/player
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Additional Details: You must register with an existing team and have team captain’s approval. To get connected with a team, call the Recreation Department for more information. Warm-up and game balls will be provided by the County.
Current Programs & News
Pirate's Wharf Historical Study Released
Through a mini-grant from the Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Area Council, the County hired a consultant to develop the story of Pirate’s Wharf. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More