Volleyball - Women's 6-Hit
Looking for a great way to stay active in the cold winter months? Sign up for our women's volleyball league! The Women’s 6-Hit program is a unique style of volleyball that uses modified rules to keep everyone in the game. Teams will self-officiate.
- Age Group(s): Women ages 15+
- Date(s): Season begins Nov. 5, 2019
- Time(s): Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Location(s): Glen T. Robinson Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open Sept. 30-Nov. 1
- Program Fee(s): $400 league fee plus $33/player
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: You must register with an existing team and have team captain’s approval. To get connected with a team, call the Recreation Department for more information. Warm-up and game balls will be provided by the County.
Current Programs & News
Little League Challenger Division
Little League Challenger is an adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges. Players from Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties can register for this program. - Read More
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Wicomico County Recreation programs and events remain suspended until further notice. - Read More