Softball - Pitching Clinics
Pitching clinics are open to girls of all skill levels and experience.
The beginner level is for pitchers with less than two years pitching experience and who want to learn the basics.
The intermediate/advanced level is for pitchers with a good understanding of pitching or who have pitched in a game for more than two seasons.
Pitching clinics are instructed by Salisbury University Coach Margie Knight and members of the Salisbury University softball team.
- Age Group(s): Girls ages 8-17
- Date(s): Feb. 15, 2018
- Time(s): Ages 8-12 Beginner: 6-6:45 p.m.; Ages 8-12 Intermediate/Advanced: 6:45-7:30 p.m.; Ages 13-17 Beginner: 7:45-8:30 p.m.; Ages 13-17 Intermediate/Advanced: 8:30-9:15 p.m.
- Location(s): Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Midway Room
- Registration Dates: Opens Monday, Jan. 15, 2018
- Program Fee(s): $15 per session; a player may register for more than one session.
- Contact: Derek Jarmon, 410-548-4900 x113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Details: Class size is limited to 20 pitchers per session. Register early to reserve your spot! Time slots are on a first come, first choice basis. Players must bring their own glove. All girls must bring someone to catch for them. (It is suggested catchers bring a 5-gallon bucket to sit on during the clinic.)
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament will be held on Friday, Feb. 23, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 24. - Read More
Westside Community Center Open House
All Westside residents are invited to join us Feb. 10 for an open house to learn about WSCC memberships, existing and new programs, special events and more. - Read More