Softball - Coed Incrediball
COVID-19 Notice (updated Tuesday, March 24 at 12:30 p.m.): All programs are suspended until further notice. For more information, click here.
Coed Incrediball games will be held Sunday afternoons at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and surrounding Wicomico County fields.
Registration opens March 2, 2020
- Age Group(s): Men & Women Ages 16+
- Date(s): June-August
- Time(s): Sunday afternoons and evenings
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other county fields as needed
- Registration Dates: March 2-May 29, 2020
- Program Fee(s): Team Entry Only (16 max roster size): $325/team
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Project 7 ½
Project 7 ½ is designed to provide individuals with physical or mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball. The capital campaign for this proposed project is underway. - Read More
Pursuant to Gov. Larry Hogan’s stay-at-home order, Wicomico County parks will close at dusk Monday, March 30, until further notice. Programs and events remain suspended. - Read More