Softball - Men's - Spring
Wicomico Recreation's Men's Slow Pitch Softball Program, sanctioned through USSSA, consists of divisions to accommodate recreational and competitive teams. Teams typically play two games per week during the regular season, followed by a playoff tournament. The Spring Men's Softball Program takes place from March-June.
- Age Group(s): Men 16+
- Date(s): March-June 2021
- Time(s): Monday-Thursday Evenings
- Location(s): Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex and other County fields if needed
- Registration Dates: Jan. 25-March 1, 2021 (late fees begin March 4)
- Late Fee: Two Options: Team Entry: $990 Team Registration Deadline: March 1 Payment is submitted with team roster; 10-player minimum; 16-player maximum. Each player on the team does not pay an individual fee to the county. Each player must sign the Team Roster Form before the start of the season. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form after the season begins to be eligible to play with that team. League / Individual Entry: $470 Per Team + $43 per player League Registration Deadline: March 1; Individual Registration Deadline: March 1 Payment is submitted with a roster; 10 player minimum, 20 player maximum. Each player must submit a player contract/registration form along with the $43 player fee to be eligible for that team.
- Contact: Brian Workman, 410-548-4900 x105, email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Turkey Trek 5K
Gear up for your Thanksgiving feast with Wicomico Recreation's 13th Annual Turkey Trek 5K at Pemberton Historical Park on Thanksgiving Day. Registration is open now. - Read More
Wicomico Youth Basketball League
The Wicomico Youth Basketball League is for boys and girls in grades K-8. Register by Dec. 20 for the 2021-2022 season. - Read More
Drop-In Inclusive Baseball/Kickball
“Drop in” to Field 7 ½ at the Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex Saturday mornings this fall for an inclusive game of baseball or kickball. - Read More