First Fridays Parents' Night Out
The Westside Community Center will host a Parents’ Night Out program the first Friday of each month. Take a night for yourself while your kids are safe at the Center! We’ll keep them busy with games, crafts, snacks and more.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-8
- Date(s): Fridays, Oct. 5 and Nov. 2, 2018
- Time(s): 6-10 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open now at Westside Community Center. Preregistration is encouraged, but not required.
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $6 per child per night
Child nonmembers: $12 per child per night
- Contact: 410-873-2993 or email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Kids Klub After School
From theme parties to arts and crafts, organized competition to service projects, this program is the one of the most well-rounded opportunities for youth. It's held in seven elementary schools. - Read More
Good Beer Festival
The Good Beer Festival returns to Pemberton Historical Park on Oct. 12-13. There will 100 different craft brews, live music, games and more. - Read More