First Fridays Parents' Night Out
The Westside Community Center will host a Parents’ Night Out program the first Friday of each month. Take a night for yourself while your kids are safe at the Center! We’ll keep them busy with games, crafts, snacks and more.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-8
- Date(s): March 2, April 6 and May 4, 2018
- Time(s): 6-10 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open now at Westside Community Center. Preregistration is encouraged, but not required.
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $6/child
Child nonmembers: $12/child
- Contact: 410-873-2993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
FUNdamental Hoops summer basketball camp will be offered for boys and girls ages 6-12 this July. Sign up by Friday, June 29. - Read More