First Fridays Parents' Night Out
The Westside Community Center will host a Parents’ Night Out program the first Friday of each month. Take a night for yourself while your kids are safe at the Center! We’ll keep them busy with games, crafts, snacks and more.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-8
- Date(s): Fridays, Dec. 7, 2018, and Jan. 4 and Feb. 1, 2019
- Time(s): 6-10 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open now at Westside Community Center. Preregistration is encouraged, but not required.
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $6 per child per night
Child nonmembers: $12 per child per night
- Contact: 410-873-2993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
The Governor’s Challenge High School Basketball Tournament returns to the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center and surrounding high schools Dec. 26-29. - Read More
Indoor Community Yard Sale
Reserve your seller space for the Wicomico Recreation Indoor Community Yard Sale, happening at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Jan. 5. - Read More