First Fridays Parents' Night Out
The Westside Community Center will host a Parents’ Night Out program the first Friday of each month. Take a night for yourself while your kids are safe at the Center! We’ll keep them busy with games, crafts, snacks and more.
- Age Group(s): Boys and girls in grades K-8
- Date(s): Fridays, Dec. 7, 2018, and Jan. 4 and Feb. 8, 2019 (February date has been updated)
- Time(s): 6-10 p.m.
- Location(s): Westside Community Center
- Registration Dates: Open now at Westside Community Center. Preregistration is encouraged, but not required.
- Program Fee(s): Child members: $6 per child per night
Child nonmembers: $12 per child per night
- Contact: 410-873-2993 or email@example.com
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More