Family Functional Fitness
Family Functional Fitness is a free clinic for children ages 7 and older and their families to learn about and enjoy fitness — together. The session will be led by Branden Hudson, a personal trainer and life coach with six years of mixed martial arts/cage experience and a Kar-Do-Jitsu Ryu martial artist background. Hudson has trained clients out of Live F.I.T. Gym and MMA Sby.
- Age Group(s): Children ages 7 and older to adults
- Date(s): Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018
- Time(s): 5:30 - 6:45 p.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Registration Dates: May 28-Aug. 4, 2018
- Program Fee(s): Free
- Contact: Derek Jarmon: 410-548-4900 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Kids Klub Summer Escape
Registration is open for Kids Klub Summer Escape. Campers explore a unique theme each week packed with activities, games and more. - Read More
FUNdamental Hoops summer basketball camp will be offered for boys and girls ages 6-12 this July. Sign up by Friday, June 29. - Read More