Chase the Chicken 3K Fun Run/Walk at the Wicomico County Fair
Think you can outrun a “chicken?” Challenge yourself at the inaugural Chase the Chicken 3K Fun Run/Walk taking place at this year’s Wicomico County Fair.
- Age Group(s): Open to all ages!
- Date(s): Saturday, Aug. 18
- Time(s): Check-in and registration opens at 8 a.m., race begins at 9 a.m.
- Location(s): WinterPlace Park
- Program Fee(s): Early Registration: $20 per runner
On Site Registration: $25 per runner
Children 5 and under are free with the purchase of an adult registration
- Contact: Allen Swiger: 410-548-4900 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Programs & News
Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan
The update of Wicomico County's Land Preservation, Parks and Recreation Plan has been locally adopted. Read more to view the plan. - Read More
Youth & Adult Chess Tournaments
Our annual Chess Tournaments will return this February. The Youth Tournament is Friday, Feb. 22, and the Adult Tournament will follow on Saturday, Feb. 23. - Read More
Youth Drop-In Basketball
Middle and high school students can drop in at Salisbury Middle School to play basketball for free on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. - Read More